Chapter 5 Party, Drunk, Angry Boys

*Chapter 5 Party, Drunk, Angry Boys* 

*December 20, 2015 9:45 P.M.*

"Let's go change. Wear something short. It's hot outside.," She laughed. I walked to my room. I took a quick shower. I put on a white lace bra and panties. Then I put on a white off shoulder lace up straps short sleeves crop tops blouse and Pale Blue Ripped Faded Denim Shorts. I put on my cream colored lace bow flats. I brushed our my wavy dark brown hair. I covered my hickey up with primer, dermablend quick fix concealer, and foundation. I grabbed my phone and went to the living room. Emily was sitting on the sofa texting. She was wearing gold sequin crop top ,black high waisted shorts, cream lace flats. Also her blonde hair was in a ponytail.

"Ready" I asked She stood up. You could see her belly button piercing.

"Yep. By the way love the piercing," She said.

"Same to you," I smiled.

"Let's go,"she said. We locked all the doors. Then we walked out onto the beach. We walked up the beach for 5 minutes. Then we saw a bonfire, party lights and people dancing. We walked up to the bar.

"2 Cocktails," Emily said. The bartender made the cocktail then handed it to us. We drank it up. Then he handed us alcohol in a red cup. We drank 3 of those cups.

"Hello ladies," A guy said. He was tall, blonde hair, 6 pack, amazing muscles, and a perfectly chiseled jaw. His friend has brown hair, tall, amazing smile, 8 pack, amazing muscles, and a chiseled jaw.

"Hey," Emily said.

"Wanna dance," The guy with the brown hair asked. I smiled.

"But I don't know your names," I smirked. They laughed.

"I'm Brayden and the one with the brown hair is Cameron," Brayden said.

"I'm Emily and This is my friend Alison," Emily said.

"Yep I'm Alison but I'm not a dancer," I smiled.

"Not to worry neither is Cameron," Brayden said.

"I'll dance with you," Emily said.

"Great Have fun," I said.

"I'll keep you company," Cameron smiled.

"Thank you," I smiled.

"So with a body like that, and an amazing smile you've got to be a dancer," he smirked.

"Well I am a dancer but I don't feel like dancing at the moment," I said.

"I knew it," He laughed. We laughed. I hugged him.

"How's Cameron Monroe Westfield High's golden boy doing," I asked.

"Good and guess what," He said.

"What?" I asked.

"I won the National dancing competition," He said. I hugged him.

"That's great," I smiled.

"Ahh. So your married right," I asked.

"Yea. How'd you know," He asked.

"Well. 1 There's a ring on your finger. 2 you seem a bit worried and 3 we used to be best friends I know that well," I said.

"Yea I am worried, but your married too," He said.

"I am, but it wasn't love marriage," I said looking at the sand.

"Oooo. It was arranged. That's gotta be tough," He said sadly.

"It is. I mean So many people said you'll be fine an arranged marriage always works but," I said.