Chapter 10 News and Concert

Chapter 10 News and Concerts

"I'm pregnant," I whispered.

"You need to speak up. Honey," He said. I turned around. I wrapped my legs around his waist. I cupped his face.

"I said. I'm Pregnant," I said.

"Your not joking are you?" He said.

"I'm being serious. Spencer," I said.

"I-I'm going to be a dad!," He said happily. I laughed. He cupped my face and kissed me.

"God I love you," He muttered.

"I love you too Spence," I looked at him.

"Now let's go downstairs and tell the others. Hey and guess what," He said. I eyed him curiously.

"What," I said.

"I went out and bought us a sofa and a T.V for the living room. Also I bought kitchen items.," He smiled. We walked out the room and downstairs. We walked into the living room. Everyone was watching T.V.

"ALI! What did the test say," Emily asked. I smiled at her.

"It said positive," She asked.I nodded. She squealed. She came around the sofa and hugged me.

"I KNEW IT! I'M GOING TO BE AN AUNTY," She squealed.

"Congrats Ali," They all said and smiled.

"Thanks but I'm hungry. I haven't eaten all morning.," I whinned. They all laughed. We sat down on the dining table and ate dinner. We were having walking taco's. Yum. I wonder who made it.

"I made it," Spencer laughed.

"I was talking out loud," I asked.

"Yes," He chuckled. We sat down at the table and started eating.

*10:00 P.M*

We finished cleaning the dining table and did the dishes. We were watching a movie. I was sitting on Spencer's lap playing with his fingers.

"So what kinda outfit," Cam asked. I looked up.

"Dress simple dresses for the girls. The a red shirt, black tie,and black jeans for guys," I said.

"Okay. Well we better go pick out our outfits," Angel said. I nodded. She hugged me.

"Congrats. Guess what," She smiled.

"What," I smiled. She texted me a message. I looked at the text it said.

I'm pregnant too:)" I squealed. I hugged

"Did you tell Cam," I smiled happily.

"No," She said.

"Can I tell," I asked. She smiled.

"Congrats Cam," I yelled.

"Huh. For what," He said.

"Your going to be a dad. Right? Angel's pregnant. So Congrats," I said. She blushed and ran upstairs.

"Wha- Wait," Cam said. He ran after her.

"Emily," Dylan said.

"Leave me alone," She said moving away from him.

"Listen to me Emily please," He begged. She looked at him.

"Just leave me alone," She said/ Then he ran out of the living room. Now it was just Alex. Spencer and Me. I'm hungry.

"I'm hungry," I pouted. They laughed.

"I'll get you an apple," Alex said.

"Do we have blueberries," I asked hopefully.