Chapter 14

*Chapter 14. 4 Years Later*

*9:00 P.M*

"I love you," he whispered.

"I love you too," I whispered. He kissed me. He put his arms around my butt and pulled me up. I wrap my legs around his waist. He continued to kiss me. I put my arms around his neck and kissed him. I kissed his neck slowly. He groaned and took my shirt off. Then put me on the bed. He licked my bottom lip and my lips parted, he slipped his tongue in and our lips moved in sync. I tugged at his shirt and he took it off. Then he unhooked my bra and took my pants off. He kissed me roughly yet passionately. I unhooked his button and he pulled his jeans off. He kissed my shoulder and then bite it. I tried to moan but he kissed me. 

*Enter dirty Deed Here* 

*4 days later 9 in the morning*

I was cuddled into Spencer. I opened my eyes. Alot has happened in 4 years. I have 4 kids. All Boys!  We have Shawn, Cole and Carter, and Kent. Alex, Dylan, Emily, Cameron, and Angel moved out. I put on my robe. Suddenly I felt my food coming up my throat. I ran to the bathroom. I puked. I felt someone patting my back and holding my hair. I flushed the toilet. I brushed and washed my mouth. 

"Your pregnant," He said hugging me. I kissed him. 

"Yes I am," I laughed.