Chapter 6 Forgiveness, Regrets, Concert Planning

*Chapter 6 Forgiveness, Regrets and Concert Planning*

*December 21, 2015 Alex P.O.V* 

"You gonna be okay bro," Dylan said.

"I'm going to hurt Madison. I don't care if Spencer will kill me. She hurt the one person who's like a sister to me," I growled.

"Spencer will hurt you," Dylan said.

"I don't fucking care. He can kill me for hurting Madison, but Madison hurt Alison. That bitch is going to pay," I growled

"Calm down. Alison will be fine. Just don't hurt Madison. Ali wouldn't want that," Dylan said.

"I hate it when your right," I growled.

"I better get back to Emily. Right now she's curled up on the couch blaming herself for all this. She's blaming herself for Spencer and Alison fighting, the cutting and the messages. She's blaming herself," Dylan said.

"Dude. Your fucking whipped," I laughed.

"Yea I know," He smiled. He fist bumped me and then walked out. I walked over to the night stand.

"Alison," I said softly. She groaned.

"Alison. Come on wake up and take you medicine," I said softly. I helped her up slowly. She swallowed the pill. Then I fed her some of the soup. Then she fell back to sleep. I picked up the tray and walked to the kitchen. I washed the bowl and tray. I heard shouting. It sounded like Emily and Spencer. I walked back to Alison's room. I sat down on the chair next to her. She was crying in her sleep. I patted her hair.

"Shhh it's okay. Ali. I'm here. I don't hate you. Calm down," I said softly. She was whimpering. I patted her hair. She calmed down a bit. She started sweating a bit. I took a cloth and wiped the sweat away. I heard more shouted. I turned the bathroom and room lights off. I left the room door open and I walked to the living room. I turned on the T.V.

"YOUR A FUCKING IDIOT SPENCER," Emily yelled.

"HOW THE HELL AM I THE IDIOT? AM I AN IDIOT FOR TELLING THE TRUTH?" He shouted. Emily slapped Spencer. Then she pushed Spencer up against the wall.

"I KNOW YOUR TALKING TO MADISON! I KNOW SHE'S MANIPULATING YOU AND TELLING YOU LIES> I KNOW YOUR BELIEVING HER! I COULD CARE LESS ABOUT HER BUT LET ME TELL YOU THIS! STOP LIVING WITH THESE LIES! WE ALL KNOW YOU CARE ABOUT HER! SO STOP BEING A FUCKING IDIOT AND DENYING IT BECAUSE OF YOU AND YOUR MADISON! LOOK AT THE STATE ALISON IS IN RIGHT NOW! YOU ARE LUCKY WE AREN'T AT HOME IN CALI OTHERWISE MADISON WOULD BE IN THE HOSPITAL RIGHT NOW! WHEN WE GET TO CALI LET'S HOPE YOU CAN HELP MADISON CAUSE SHE'LL BE NEEDING A HOSPITAL AFTER I'M DONE WITH HER! ALSO IF ALISON TRIES TO HURT HERSELF LIKE THIS EVER AGAIN! YOU WON'T SEE ME SO HAPPY! I'M WARNING YOU SPENCER! CLEAN YOUR FUCKING ACT UP AND PUT YOURSELF TOGETHER! FACE THE FACT THAT YOU LIKE HER AND STOP DENYING IT," She threatened. She let go and walked to her room with Dylan walking behind her. Spencer sat down next to me.

"What happened to Alison?" He asked.

"Go to your room and see for yourself. Also Madison won't be spared. I will tear her down. She hurt Alison. Alison is like a sister to me and Madison hurt her," I growled. Then I went back to watching T.V. Spencer got up. He ran his hand through his hair and walked away.

*Spencer's P.O.V*

What the hell is wrong with Alison? I groaned. I took a drink of water. It's too late for this shit. I'm going to bed. I walked back to the living room. I turned the lights off. Alex turned the T.V off and walked away. I pulled the blanket over me and fell asleep.