Hellos and Goodbyes

Carth just stared at me, "What got into you? We ran into a squad of droids Bly and I took them out" 

"Oh ok..." I say,  "Aayla did you hear of any droids?"

"No I sensed you in danger and rushed in here to help. What happened?" Aayla asked, her long blue Lekku waving as she said this. 

"It......It was nothing I just passed out from having some bad food. Yea! Just bad food." I say clearly tytrying to conceal the fact that my vision ever happened.

"Ok... Then" Aayla finished, "Bly, Carth keep moving if there were droids then there has to be a base close to here." Bly and Carth put their helmets on and leave the AT-TE, "Tinker take Rath to the front and show him the controls." Aayla leaves.

"Wait! Who's-"

"Hello commasner, I'm Tinker! The mechanic of the 327th Star Corps! At your service" 

"At ease, solider I'm not Royalty.... I'm just a Jedi.  " I mutter. 

I'm not even sure what being a Jedi means anymore.

"Oh no, Sir! The Jedi are royalty I've seen the Jedi like master Secura save countless systems and countless people lives! The Jedi see royalty you see! They are the greatest beings ever. Never selfish, always selfless."

"I guess. Not all Jedi are like that though... So where did Aayla want you to take me."

"Oh yes. The front of All-Terrain Tactical Enforcer.... You see this part of the..... And don't forget to use..... And always tighten the....... Before............"

I was glad to get a beep on my comlink telling me that we were entering a thin trail over a canyon. 

 I never thought a clone could be so droid like, the clones give each other nicknames know wonder he got Tinker. He's tinkering with everyone's temper. Ugh when will this end! Oh finally it's done! 

"And that's how the republic made a deal with Malastare." He ended.

"I thought you were telling me how to drive it." 

"Yes but I thought I would relate it to a republic story. The Zillo beast was quite a fright when I heard about it," he looked at me, "Your bored aren't you?"

"How did you know?" 

"You don't need the force to figure that out Rath. Here lets go outside."

"But Aayla said we have to-"

"When did you become the rule guy? Come on just because I can give lectures doesn't mean I'm not like the other clones. I'm still battle ready come on, Rath."

I kinda like this guy now, "Ok" I agree.

When we walk outside it's a war zone.

Carth sees me. "Hey kid get back inside! Droid patrol found us on Staps!" 

I look up there's at least 7. I can take them. Tinker realizes to late. A Stap speeder dives on him. 

"Tinker!" I yell as the Stap shoots and hits the rock in front of tinker and the rock breaks. Tinker fell. You couldn't tell what happened to him the colorful trees of Felucia were so thick. 

"No!" I scream. 

Suddenly anger swells in me and made me want to crush  everything. I jump in anguish, towards the droid Stap. And cut it to pieces with my green lightsaber. It was the last one.

When I hit the ground. A voices calls to me.

"Anger leads to Hate. Hate leads to suffering." It was the voice of Master Yoda. I could hear my master Mex laughing in a ghostly way. 

Those words rang in my head. Aayla ran to me.

"What happened Rath?"

"Tinker. He fell. And I... Heard Yoda, Anger leads to Hate. Hate leads to suffering ."

"Oh No. The Dark Side, Rath. It got a hold on you when you were angry about Tinker. I'm sorry. You need to learn to control your anger it's not the Jedi way." 

"I'm sorry Master. Can we search for Tinker, he might be alive"

"No, I'm sorry Rath, but there is no time. If we stop our March, and search for Tinker we will be halted to long. I'm so sorry Rath."

I was holding back tears, "We can't just leave him he might be alive."

Bly comes behind me. "I'm sorry he's dead son." He said.

I cried. "My the force be with you Tinker!" I yell.

Carth walked up to me, Aayla and Bly. "General, we need to move my men's scanners have picked up 5 patrols on their way." 

Aayla stood up. "We need to split up," She ordered, " that way the droids will be in smaller numbers the AT-TE can't get over this bridge because of that hole that Stap made. So the AT-TE, Bly and my company one with me around! Rath, Carth and your men take one of the AT-STs in the back of the AT-TE and keep going straight we'll meet in the forest around. Watch out for Rancors and if you find a village go around. No need to scare the farmers. Alright move out!" The blue skinned twi'lek said.

"Aayla, before you go!" I say.

"Yes Rath." Aayla answers.

"I want to tell you thank you. Your a much better Jedi than Mex ever was."

"Your master will be put on trial and we'll see what happens to him then. But he may be expelled from the order. An Rath, I'm sorry about Tinker I really am. And watch your Anger, don't let the dark side get a hold of such a sweet boy like you." She kissed my cheek. "May the force be with you"

"May the force be with you to, Master Secura." 

That was the last time I ever saw her.