Betrayal Part 2

The darkened tunnel got deeper as I fell. I felt as if it would never end. Until it did. My feelings told me that Tinker had survived. And I'm not sure of my feeling were right. Suddenly I hit the water in a cannon ball. And my clothes were drenched. I climbed out of the lake. It was so dark I couldn't see anything. I need my lightsaber. I grab it from my hilt. Oh no, My sabers not waterproof! 

"No, No, No No No No!" I say as my I press on my lightsaber and it doesn't turn on, "Blasted Water" I cursed.

" How am I gonna get out here?" I think. 

Suddenly my lightsaber turns on. Luckily I was still holding it. The green blade illuminated my surroundings. It is the way of the force, I guess. I looked up. This hole is to deep for him to see me now. 

Meanwhile...

"Commander Carth, is the Jedi dead?" Asked a trooper.

"No sergeant, he escaped into this bottomless canyon."

"Never thought there'd be one of those of Felucia. Sounds like something Utapau would have. " claims the sergeant.

"That's irreverent sergeant prepare the jet pack troopers"

"Yes sir. But are you sure he survived not even a Jedi master could survive that."

"Better safe then sorry! Now go!" Commanded Carth.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As I trudge through the swamp, I ponder why. Why did Carth and the clones turn on me? Did this happen to their Jedi? What happened to friends like Aayla and Kernan? Was Mex right the whole time?  Was that why he contacted me? Who was Carth talking to on that Holo-transmission?

Hopefully I can find out. 

Now about Tinker. If my feelings are right he's down here right? The waved the olluminasant green around  in my front. There was rocks all around me. I was in an underground tunnel system. 

"HELP ME!"

There was a voice. 

I know that voice. Tinker! He's in trouble. 

I run in his direction. 

"Tinker! Tinker!" I yell.

I run until I come into an open cave circular.

There's a figure. And above him was a giant beast.

"Tinker?!" I ask.

"Rath? Is that you?" He was interrupted by a large roar. The beast growled.

"Rath. Could you do me a favor and help me with this Rancor?"

"Uh.. Sure" 

I leap into action. The Rancor Takes his focus off Tinker and and onto me. His arms reaches out of me as I land onto his shoulder. My lightsaber plunges into his skin. The rancor roars in agony. I tear though his arm and it fall to the ground. The beast falls to the ground, were I proceed to stab him. 

"Thanks kid." Says Tinker. 

Suddenly the ground shakes and sounds of rockets fill the air.

"We have to leave. The clones are coming."

"What I'm one of them. What's wrong with clones?"

"There not your friends anymore Tinker"