Escape

"Alright I can get us to the 327th landing pad" exclaims Tinker.

"How do we get one with out being spotted or with out being shot down by an AT-TE?" I ask.

"Hadn't thought about that I just know where it is" confessed Tinker

I look around pondering. I notice the fallen clones. Bingo.

"Wait! The clones. Salvage their blasters and their armor."

"Alright."

Tinker proceeds to out on the armor of someone from Carths battalion.

"This armor can only get us so far Though. The trooper didn't seem to be that high ranking." I realize.

"Don't worry I got it covered." He says.

" I hope so. Carth will realize the sergeant is dead and send another squad and put the planet on high alert we have a limited amount of time." I tell him.

"Sure but he's expecting someone a little shorter he doesn't know I'm with you. He smiles and puts on the helmet, "Plus when I use this jet pack. I can tell him that your dead. Then I'll use one of the other troopers comlinks and when you get the signal, jet pack up there. Then head to these coardinates. Hide in the trees until I arrive."

"Now your coming up with the plan" I smirk.

"A plan I only as good as who performs it."

"That sounds like something a Jedi would say."

"See you soon Rath." He jet packs away up into the darkness of the abyss upwards until he and the re flame of the pack disappear.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Ha! So you just shot him! That sounds pathetic for such a ignorant kid like Rath! What a fitting end to the brat." Carth laughed.

"He put up a good fight. But in the end they were all were dead except me." Tinker could literally take out Carth right then and there but he stopped himself. There's a mission to be done Tinker.

"Good Job Sparks is it? A promotion may be in order. Go and find Bly and tell him to prep the ships."

"Yes sir!" Replied Tinker aka Sparks.

Tinker went off to find Bly. He approached the landing pad. It was full of mostly ARC-170s but there was 2 shuttles, and a... Aaylas Jedi starfighter. Tinker got choked up when he realized it would never be flown again.

"Are the one Tinker sent?" Yelled a familiar voice.

"Yes Commander Bly!" Replied Tinker. Hopefully Bly didn't recognize his voice, "Commander Carth sent me to tell you to prep the ships for departure."

"Tell Carth it is done." Said Bly, "You there! Start prepping the ships!" He ordered to another trooper.

"Also Commander he said that you should go check something out over here." Lied Tinker. They walked over there to 'check it out'

"Ok where is-" Tinker slammed Bly down knocking him out cold. He did this extra hard knowing in his heart that he had killed Aayla.

"He'll feel that in the morning" Tinker said to himself. Quickly he got out of the old armor and into Blys armor and walked out like nothing happened.

He saw the same clone that was prepping the ships, "Hey you!" The clone looked around' "Um... Lord Sidious has informed me that I must leave early to meet with....uh.....someone tell, the others that.....umm... You are in charge." The clone was speechless, "Ok then... Tell the others!" Tinker ran off into the trees. Searching for Rath. 

Rath emerged from the trees, "Wow, you got promoted."

"Come on Rath! The clones might find Blys body."

"Ok!" We both sprint onto a shuttle and begin to leave the ground. 

Bly jumps out of the bushes in his black jumpsuit, "Hey stop him!!" He yells. 

But it's to late. We leave Felucia, Bly, Carth, and Aayla behind for ever. Into hyperspace.

"To coruscant we go." Said Tinker.