Betrayal Part 1

We've been trudging for a while now, I'm not sure when we're gonna meet up with Master Secura.

"Sir! General Sir!" Have you heard? General Grievous has been destroyed! The war is over!" Said a random clone. Oh yes did I mention that I got promoted to General in the absence of Mex. It's temporary but it looks as if it won't last long anyway.

"I'm not very good with politics but they're not gonna withdraw us just yet." I say. Even if Grievous is dead we still need to be alert. For anything.

"Yes sir! Just thought it'd give you the news!" Finishes the clone.

If only Tinker made it a another hour. If only we listened to master Secura! He was right I never listen to protocol . It was inevitable. Maybe he isn't dead? Suddenly Carth halts his men.

"Commander whats the hold up?" I ask

"The clones need to take a break. Sir" he said, sir, with a lot of annoyance.

"Alright we need to keep moving Iin order to keep up to master Secura."

"Don't worry we are making good pace, General." 

My comlink beeped. 

"Aayla?" I say.

"No, is this Rath Kardari?" I know that voice.

"Master... You have to leave. The droids they can track me if you contact me... Sorry." I wasn't the least bit sorry. I hate that man.

"No, Rath it's important....." I hung up.

Nothing that important will get me to talk to that evil bug. He'll just try to get my credit code and rob me. He's a low life. He abused Carth. Robed Carth. He's a criminal. 

As I walk over to Carth, I see him hang up a transmission on a hologram.  Carth looked strangely happy.

"Carth? You know we can't have transmissions going while we are en route." I say.

"Yes Commander." He said in a somewhat trance like state.

He walked over to the other clones and they exchanged some words. I could make out Order and Jedi. This is wierd. Carth is secretive but never like this. The clone I talked to earlier trampled toward me. 

"Good Soldiers Follow Orders. Good Soldiers Follow Orders." 

"Uh.. Carth?"

Then out of knowhere he yells, "Execute Order 66!"

He smiles, "Thank you, chancellor." 

Suddenly I jump as a barrage of fire comes at me. I land and charge through the forest. 

"Carth!!?! Stop this! What are you doing?!?" 

I ran as I've never ran before. 

Panting, I yell, "Carth please stop!" 

The fire keeps coming from behind. The trees are to thick and the clones to far away, for anything to hit me. Still I run and run. The opposite of the direction we've been traveling. I keep running until I stumble upon the canyon that Tinker fell into. I think about my friends in the temple. I look down and see the bottomless fall below. The clones were gaining time to chose: stand and fight and likely die or Jump and see what lies below. I need to search my feelings. Rath, do you think Tinker survived the fall. Do you!?..... Yes he's alive.

 Just as Carth reaches me. I jump. Into the dark. 

To Be Continued...