Arya Smith

[B]GENERAL CHARACTERISTICS

Name: Arya

Titles:
Wolf whisper
Lupeca (it means she wolf)

Appearance:
/5'3
/brown hair
/one eye is purple, the other is grey
/ not the smallest girl, not the largest. Let us call her curvy with well toned muscle
/her ears are slightly pointed at the tips

Symbols: she ruinic symbols

Theme Song: Sarcasm by Get Scared

Zodiac: Scorpio

[B]PHYSICAL CHARACTERISTICS:

Species: Human

Nationality: American

Skin Colour: white

Height: 5'6

Age: 16 - 25 (depends on the roleplay)

Scars: who wouldn't get scars when playing with wolves.

Hair Colour: mousy brown

Hair Length: to the small of her back.

Accent/Dialect: American

[B]Intellectual characteristics:

IQ: 132

Known Languages: English
knows a little Russian and Spanish

Phobias: spiders, like literally just protect her

Temperament: she has a bad temper but she's working on it

Hobbies: singing, Drawing and dancing and a lot of other stuff.

Pet Peeves: people touching her stomach, it just makes me self-conscious.

Sleeping Pattern: she sleeps when she's comfortable

Likes: wolves, nature, socialising, singing and talking to animals.

Dislikes: people harming her pack, people being disrespectful to elders or her Alpha.

[B]HEALTH:

Addictions: peanut butter

Figure: curvy

Hygiene: relatively clean

Posture: casual

Scent: apples and spice

[B] Apparel:

Accessories: her necklace, it has a Celtic rune of protection on the pewter.

Dress Style: Arya wears what one would consider men's clothing. Sweats and a shapeless men's shirt along with a cloak that covers her body and face when the hood is pulled.

[B]Traits:

Dominance: she doesn't really have a set state of dominance.

Humour: soooo sarcastic

Patience: not very patient

Sociability: only with the wolves.

[B]Sexuality:

Gender: female

Orientation: bisexual

Sex Life: hahahahaha no

Virginity: hahahahaha yes

First Love: o.o

[B]RELATIONSHIPS:

Immediate Family:
Lucien acts like a father figure to her.
All the other wolves are like brothers and sisters go her.

Friends:
All the wolves in the pack.

BIOGRAPHY:

Ever since Arya was young her village knew she was different. They would watch the way she'd isolate herself from the children her own age. While other children may have been playing hide and seek she'd be looking longingly at the woods. As if that was where she really belonged.

One day, when she were no more then 6 she wondered into the woods when the adults were not watching. She got lost, but instead of getting scared she did something that to her seemed like second nature.

She howled.

And the wolves replied. Her domestic howl could be heard and the wolves replied with one more wild. She became intrigued and howled again. But instead of replying she found they were circling around her. She wondered if they were mad at her.

She lifted her chin and looked the Alpha in the eye. Her small voice sounded loud in the silence.
"Are you to kill me?" The wind would whip her hair behind her giving veiw to her bare neck. She was not scared of this Alpha in front of her.

Something strange happened. The sky caught alight with sparks of lightening and its belly growled with a roar of thunder. The wind seemed to hug her body tightly while whispering words of old.

"What is happening?" She asked the wolf with a very confused voice, she seemed rather spooked at this sudden development. What child wouldn't be?

And then she heard the wolf's voice within her mind.
"Don't be afraid child, this is a gift the God's do not give to anyone" the wolf grinned at her, confirming that he had actually spoke within her mind.

This was all so overwhelming for the child that she blacked out but when she awoke she found herself within a wolf's den, curled up with a large Alpha wolf. She grinned and let his fur without fear.

She decided that she would stay with the wolves, she didn't really have a family back there. Only a father and brother who treated her as a burden.

Arya found herself whispering in the large wolfs ear.
"May I stay here? With you? With your pack?" His paw had knocked her over so she fell face first into the scruff of his neck as he replied.
"Of course child"
"What's your name?" She mumbles against his fur with a big grin.
"Lucien" she smiled and whispers.
"My names Arya"

From that moment Arya became apart of his pack, his family unit and she couldn't be happier.

She learned that the night before the wolf God, Fenrir, had seen the traits of a wolf inside her so had in turn given her the strengths of a wolf. The speed, the strength and the stamina; he had even given the young girl sharp canines and a brilliant sense of smell to match. Fenrir was a tricky God so also managed to bless her with the gift of communication, she could speak to not only wolves but to other animals as well.

It took her time to get used to how a wolf pack worked, where her place was. It was, as you could imagine, quite difficult but she managed to do it.

She became a social creature within pack life, she was also a wonder though. Just to walk through the woods and speak to the many different creatures. It all became to interesting to her.

Arya grew, and as she grew her cunning and sneaky nature started to come forth. It was plain for any wolf to see. They were proud when she caused mischief; Them finding her antics amusing.

She, as a growing girl needed clothes. She found herself stealing from the wealthier sort of people with qualm. It never bothered her at all. She never stole women's clothes though. They would get in the way when running, she she stole men's clothes and used what knowledge she attained from watching her old village to make the clothes fit to her size. Though when she drew her hood, the shapelessness of the clothes really did make her look like a man.

Though she cared not. It was only her and the wolves, and they didn't care what she wore. It was a nice arrangement. So that is how she lives her life. In the forest. With the wolves.