Marcellus Drake

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[B]Quote: "Don't be fooled I was raised by the wolves, now the moon hangs in full, so you know I won't play by the rules" - Falling In Reverse

[B]GENERAL CHARACTERISTICS:

Name: Marcellus Drake

Pronunciation: Mar - cell - es

Name Meaning: The name Marcellus is a Latin baby name. In Latin the meaning of the name Marcellus is: Hammer. Also a : Mars (Roman god of war). A family name in ancient Rome.

Other Names:
Mars
Celly
Fur ball
Fluffy
Fido (Zenobia is mean)

Titles:
Marcellus the Werewolf King
The Alpha of all Alpha's

Wolf form:

Theme Song: Raised by wolves - Falling In Reverse

Zodiac: Pisces ♋

[B]PHYSICAL CHARACTERISTICS:

Species: Werewolf

Nationality: Romanian

Skin Colour: pale with a slight Bronzed tone when in the sun for long periods of time.

Height: 6'7 (he has to duck under some doorways which really is a pain for him)

Scars: Every scar on his body is worn with pride, from the small ones from pointless fights, to the long jagged ones from old violent wars.

Hair Colour: Chestnut Brown

Hair Length: Short in the back, Long at the front.

Hair Type: thick, soft and fluffy

Facial Hair: well groomed and stylish

Eye Colour: Emerald Green

Teeth:
Four sets of fangs.
Two at the top
Two at the bottom

[B]VOCAL CHARACTERISTICS:

Accent/Dialect: Romanian

Laughter:
Deep, rich chuckle.

Pitch:
Deep and low voice.

[B]HEALTH:

Addictions:
Sugar, Marcellus is a sugar addict. He loves the taste and you can be sure to see him eating or licking anything sweet.

Figure:
Marcellus's figure is tall, lean and strong. His figure looks powerful, there is no denying that. His muscles are well built but not over the top to the point that they would make people uncomfortable, or feel threatened in his presence.

Hygiene:
Despite being a wolf, and enjoying the feeling hunting down his prey, tearing them to shreds he is rather clean. When he kills you can be sure that he will clean up after himself.

Posture:
Even his posture emits power, the way he sits demands your eyes be on him. He is regal, charming and a killer. A welcoming predator.

Scent:
Marcellus smells like Citrus, Sugar and Cedarwood.

[B]MENTAL CHARACTERISTICS:

IQ: 145

Known Languages:
Romanian, English and Russian.

Obsessions:
Bringing down the hunter organisation called The Midnight Masquerade.

Phobias:
He is afraid to lose those he loves to the hunter's, like he lost his father.

Temperament:
Marcellus has somewhat of a trigger temper. Only certain things will trigger a violent reaction: the mention of the hunter's killing more supernatural's, his family or pack or other packs being injured and someone he cares for being killed in front of him.