Talli and Maria

[B]Quote: [IMG=SNO]

[B]GENERAL CHARACTERISTICS:

Name: Talli and Maria

Pronunciation: Tall - e & Mar - e - a

Other Names: Double trouble

Titles: Fairy princesses

Zodiac: Gemini ♊

[B]PHYSICAL CHARACTERISTICS:

Species: Fairy

Nationality: American

Skin Colour: Talli has a pale completion and Maria to is pale but had a slight tan to her skin.

Height: 5'4

Scars: Talli has a scar on her right hand from where she made a blood oath with Maria. Maria has a scar on her right hand from where she made a blood oath with Talli.

Hair Colour: Talli's hair is lilac and ocean/coral blue
Maria's hair is a light shade of fuchsia, slowly going to a coral pink then peach color.

Hair Length: both girls have their hair to just past the bottom of their breast.

Hair Type: wavy or curled

Hairstyle: the girls like their hair go be down most of the time. They may put it down to show of their matching Gemini tattoos at the backs of their necks.

Eye Colour: Talli's eyes are a navy shade of blue with golden specks within then, almost like star dust.
Maria's eyes are a even darker shade of blue then her sisters, she too has golden specks within her eyes.

Teeth: straight and white

[B]VOCAL CHARACTERISTICS:

Accent/Dialect: New Orleans accent

Impediments: None

Laughter: sweet and musical

Pitch: Maria has a slightly higher pitch then Talli's husky voice.

[B]HEALTH:

Addictions: Talli has a slight addiction to chocolate. Maria has a very strong addiction to caffeine, her day doesn't start till she's had her coffee.

Figure: both are Slender with curves in the right places.

Hygiene: both girls don't mind getting dirty for the right cause.

Posture: Talli's posture is much more relaxed then Maria's.

Scent:
Talli smells if cocoa and Vanilla bean.
Maria smells of coffee and cream.

[B]MENTAL CHARACTERISTICS:

IQ:
149 for Talli
146 for maria

Known Languages: Maria and Talli speak French, Spanish, Japanese and English.

Obsessions: both of them are not known to obsess over things, unless Talli sees something that's broken then she obsessives over it until its fixed.

Memory: Maria's tends to be better then Talli's.

Phobias: both of them are scared of Worms and Maria is terrified of lightening.

Temperament: Talli is the more excitable of the two, while Maria is the calmer more calculating one.

Hobbies: Maria enjoys skate boarding, writing and biking.
Talli enjoys biking, skate boarding, roller blading and giving Maria ideas for her go write about.

Pet Peeves: both hate it when someone uses obsessive slang.
"Init blood" the one sentence to drive them both insane.

Sleeping Pattern: They both seem to fall asleep around the same time for as long as the other stays asleep.

[B]APPAREL Talli's:

Accessories: [IMG=FZN]

Dress Style: [IMG=CL8]

Equipment: [IMG=L3H]

Most Prized Possession: [IMG=N0O]

[B]APPAREL Maria's:

Accessories: [IMG=CWV]

Dress Style: [IMG=78E]

Equipment: [IMG=4IE]

Most Prized Possession: [IMG=FCR]

[B]SEXUAL CHARACTERISTICS:

Gender: Female

Orientation:
Talli is Bisexual
Maria is Gay

Sex Life: Talli has none but Maria is engaged to be wed to a Vampire named Lilly.
[IMG=6MA]
That's Lilly.

Virginity: Talli has that but Maria not so much.

First Love: Talli does not have one but Maria's first love is also her wife to be.

[B]RELATIONSHIPS:

Immediate Family:
Father ( Oberon )
Mother ( Eve )
Both alive, living in the Fairy Realm.

Allegiance: To their father and king.

Friends: Masika

Pets:[IMG=ZT1]
The white cat is Maria's. The white cat is called Shanon.
The black cat is Talli's. The black cat is called Heaven.

[B]BIOGRAPHY:

"Fairies are mischievous supernatural beings that come in a variety of forms. They can only be seen by those who have been to their realm or if they choose to be seen"

Talli and Maria are twin sisters, they know everything about each other and don't keep secrets. They are mischievious and cunning; never taking no for an answer. They love nothing more than to play pranks on mortals; Be it tripping up mortals or tricking children children to come back to their realm to enjoy a life without the horrors of the human earth.

Talli and Maria serve their father Oberon the fairy king. They were raised to be cunning and to be the life of the party. When they walk into the room either everyone knows they're there or they disappear without a trace.

When the two are not in the faery realm there in New Orleans causing mischief And Mayhem; taking children, causing fires and talking to the animals to make a little chaos where they cannot.

The two of them are not just by themselves all the time, they did make friends like Masika. She was a witch that was assigned by their father to make sure they didn't go overboard when having their fun. But as years went by they became friends instead of Masika being their babysitter.

When living in Newlands the two do not Just Cause Mayhem all the time; they do have a job. They work at a bar called the bloody rose at night, Maria works behind the bar and Talli is a waitress. The two girls bring in a lot if customers with their fun loving attitude.

The two girls like to spend time at the skatepark, sure they are older then the kids there but they both have killer moves. Both with a skate board and a blade. People love the twins but at the same time they're wary, this doesn't really bother the girls seeing as they're just here to have fun.

[B]Gifts

1) Both are blessed with the ability to talk to animals.
2) Talli is known to charm both male and female humans and supernatural beings into doing what ever she wants.
3) Maria can create a blood red fire when feeling panicked or in a battle situation.
4) Both of them have the ability to look at a persons thoughts.
5) both have the ability to heal others, well... If they choose too.