Chapter Eight

🔺Brady

*Max*

  "What is she?" someone growled annoyed.

 "Not my place to tell you," another sighed.

  "But you know what..." the growling faded as I heard loud beeping a someone yelling scared.

 "Save him...Do something...He's not breathing," someone was crying.

  "Son, I will tell you everything as soon as..." I don't hear the rest of his sentence as I quickly roll of the bed I was on and ran out of the room, following the beeping and crying.

  "BRADY," Bret yelled as I ran into the room. Seeing a bloody and bruised Brady laid out on a bed hooked to a machine that was beeping.

  "Sir you need to leave," the man in a white coat said.

  "NO!" Bret yelled and Brady started glowing a low red color.

  "SHUT UP!" I growled and rushed past them just as Brady started shaking.

  "What the...Ma'am what are you doing?" The doctor asked and I heard a hint of fear.

  "Saving him," I growled climbing over Brady. "NOW EVERYONE LEAVE AND DON'T COME BACK IN UNTIL I SAY SO." After the door closed and I was sure everyone was gone I started concentrating on Brady.

*Alex*

  "Shit," I yelped falling back as Max ran past us.

  "Max," Dad yelled running after her.

~What just happened?~ Greyson asked as I ran after them.

~No freaking idea~ I sighed coming to a stop in front of Brady's room.

  "Bret," I said coming up beside him. "What happened?"

  "Brady," He whimpered. "He...He...He quit breathing.

  "Hey," I sighed rubbing his back as he slid down the wall. "It'll be ok."

  "Promise?" He whisper/whimper looking at me with red watery eyes

  "Promise," I whisper standing up. "I'll be right back."

  "It felt like an alpha command and none of us could fight it," Dr. Lee said.

  "Right," Dad muttered.

  "What's going on?" I asked walking up. But before anyone could answer the door opened and a frantic Brady rushed out.

  "BRADY!" Bret yelled when he looked up running over. "Your ok."

  "Of course," He smiled pecking Bret on the forehead. "Did you think I would leave you?"

  "No," Bret muttered jerking Brady down and Kissing him deeply, while everyone looked away.

  "If your gonna attack each other then go find a bedroom," Max chuckled from the doorway.

  "Fine," Brady said grinning at her before throwing Bret over his shoulder and running down the hall.

  "Are you ok, baby girl?" Dad asked and Max nodded.

  "Although I think it time to let Alex know what I am," she said. "But first could I get a shower, I stink. Badly."

  *Max*

  "Ask," I said dropping onto the couch in Alex's office.

  "What are you?" Alex asked and I chuckled.