Chapter Fourteen

*Alex*

"What the hell just happen?" Someone asked and I looked over to where Max, her friend and the kid that Javen brought were only to see that Max and the kid were gone and her friend was several feet away.

"SEBASTIAN!" Derek and Nate yelled running over to him. "What happened?"

"No fucking idea," he growled storming into the house and before anyone could react he was back holding one of Max's t-shirts. "Get you asses over here, NOW."

Watching Nate drew something on the ground where Max was before she disappeared then the touched the shirt and Sebastian started muttering and a green circle surrounded them. After the circle was gone I heard the name Cora and the three of them collapsed.

"What the..." Kason said confused and I shook my head.

"Take them to the clinic," I said before shifting and running off. After a while I stopped and laid down thinking about everything that has happened in the last few months. I guess I had feel asleep cause the next thing I knew was someone was running a hand threw my fur and mumbling as two sets of feet walked off.

"You need to stop worrying so much," she said and I turned on my back so I could stare up at her. "Your going to give yourself a heart attack."

"I wouldn't worry so much if you would quit disappearing," I said after shifting back. "It's nerve racking when I don't know if your alive."

"Then mark me," shh said and I looked at her shocked.

"You sure?" I asked slowly.

"Yes," she smiled down at me. "Bit we're not having s*x until we've been on a couple dates. Deal?"

"Deal," I nodded before flipping her over so I was on top. Kissing her lips I slowly made my way down her neck until I found her sweet spot. "I love you," I said before sinking my canines into her shoulder. I stayed there until she started whimpering.

"I love you too," she whispered laying he head in my shoulder.

______________
Sorry it's so short but it's all I could think of at the moment. Also....
MY DAD IS FIVE YEARS CANCER FREE TODAY!!!!

I'm so happy he's still here with us love daddy.