Chapter Ten

🔺Nate/he's a kitten shifter

*Max*

  "Did you see how I nailed his balls," Nate laughed falling to the ground. "His face, it was priceless."

  "I will never understand why your so mean to your brother," I sigh laying down beside him.

  "Its fun," he says in a 'duh' tone before giggling. "Anyway, what's the plan on taking this guy down?"

  "The plan we came up with before you guys were taken," I said. "Even though it's going to piss everyone off."

  "Hopefully you don't die in the process," Bash growled.

  "I won't," I sighed. "But when are we going to put it in affect?"

  "Now," Darius growled. "The sooner we stop this the sooner we can go on with our lives."

  "Let's go," Nate yelled jumping up before shifting into his kitten, grey with baby blue eyes stared up at us and I giggled shifting into my wolf and letting Nate climb up on my back.

~Ready guys?~ I asked through our mind link.

~Lets go~ Bash growled ~Howl when we hit the edge of the territory.~

~Got it~ I said and headed to the creek ~We run through the creek so they can't track our scent.~

~Max, I don't wanna leave~ Jewel sighed sadly.

~We'll be back~ I said running ahead of Bash and Darius ~Lets just finish this so no one in the pack gets hurt.~ 

~Ok~ she whimpered before I shut the link off, as soon as I ran off the territory I howled as loud as I could and kept running. ~I'm sorry Alex.~

*Alex*

  "What's the plan?" Bret asked as we all sat in my office.

  "Kill the bastard," I growled, thinking about what all he's done to so many packs.

  "I agree with that but when are you planning on attacking?" Max's dad asked glaring at us, "Or are you just going to wait until he attacks your pack?"

  "Jamie," Dad sighed.

  "Don't Drew," he growled. "Your son is the one that destroyed my family and I'm not going to let the other one get my daughter killed because he can't decide..."

  He was cut off when a howl three howls broke through the air.

  "What the..." Noah starts.

  "MAX!" Jamie and I growl at the same time.

  "Alex," everyone yelled after me but I ignored them and ran out the door shifting and going after her.

~Son~ Dad says after he finds me hours later. ~Alex~

~She left~ I whimpered ~Why would she leave?~

~I don't know~ Dad sighed laying down beside me ~Come back to the house, its late. We'll talk more about this in the morning.~

~Ok~ I whimpered standing up only to collapse again whining. Dad sighed and I felt him pick me up as everything went black.