Chapter 12

Sexual Content! Prepare yourselves!! Hahaha let me know what you think...

Felicity's POV.

I get into my car and drive to the pack house. I love the weekends, just a day to relax without having to worry about school. I finished all the school work I needed to do, so now I can just focus my time and energy on Warren.
I park the car in the underground parking lot and I check my makeup to make sure I look my best, I re-apply my lipstick and get out. I move to the elevator and using the access key I push the bottom to the top floor where Warren's room will be, as the Alpha he has the entire top floor to himself. The key is so that only those who are allowed up can without Warren having the issue of unwanted visitors. Thank goodness or any slut would be able to get in. The Pack house is huge, it's more like the size of a really fancy hotel. It's about eight floors in height and holds most of the pack. Our pack is the third largest in the country, while most of the pack live here there are a few who live off-ground, such as myself.

As the elevator door opens I see Dan standing on the other side. He's tall, about 6'1" almost the same height as Warren with blue eyes and sandy blonde hair. If he weren't the type to only sleep with his given mate I would be on that, and if I weren't sleeping with the Alpha. That would just cause too much drama that I don't need.

"Hey Licy, he seems a little tense and distant today. I'm not sure now is a good time.", he says seriously.

"It's okay Dan, after a little 'exercise' he'll feel a lot better", I say as Dan walks into the elevator as I step out.

"Okay, but I warned you. If he gets upset don't come crying to me."

"Don't worry, I won't. Bye!" I wave and say as the doors close between us.

I walk the small distance to Warren's flat and open the door. It's never locked since anyone who has the access key is only allowed in.

I walk passed the main entrance and head to his office where I hear grunts of aggrivation and frustration. I walk in to see Warren standing with his back to me, leaning over the desk. His dark black hair is disheveled from him running his fingers through it too many times, I walk around him and when I look into his face I see it is contorted into a look of concertration and his deep brown eyes are focused on the papers in front of him.

"Baby?", no response.

"Baby, what's wrong?", still no response.

"Warren, you have a big brown smudge on your face that looks like shit", finally a response as he looks up at me while wiping at the nonexistent smudge on his face.

"Did I get it?", he asks as I burst out laughing. "What? Did I get it or not?!"

"Warren I was kidding, I called to you a few times without any response so I said something to get your attention, which worked as you very well know.", he frowns at me and says "You know I hate it when you do that, but yeah it worked." He smiles as he says the last bit.

I walk over, grab his hand and pull him around the desk so he is sitting in the chair behind it. I stand behind him and begin to massage the tension out of his muscles with my expert hands. He groans in pleasure as I keep working the tension out.

"If you really want to relax I have a better idea. We can finally do that position you've been begging me to try. I think you've deserved it." Warren jumps up from the chair, and picks me up bridal style. He rushes to the door fumbling to open it, instead I open it for him otherwise we'd be here all day and he carries me while running to his room down the hall.

As soon as we get in the door I'm flung onto the bed. Well, well, well, someone's impatient. I look up to see Warren standing at the end of the bed. I move to crawl towards him.

"Don't move, just sit there for me." I stop moving and lean back against the pillows making sure I'm presentable, wouldn't want him getting excited too soon. I watch in anticipation as Warren slowly takes his shirt off, my eyes roam over his muscular chest with appreciation for his impeccable physique. I lick my bottom lip and see Warren's eyes captured by the movement, he begins to unbuckle his belt and removes his pants slowly. He lets his pants fall to his ankles and bends over to remove them from his ankles but stumbles clumsily in his movements, I chuckle quietly and Warren looks up with a flush in his cheeks. "Hurry up will you.", I laugh and in seconds Warren roughly gets his socks and pants off from around him ankles. I look at the bulging tent formed in his boxers, I'm all ready wet with hunger. I feel myself get even more wet just looking at it. I hear Warren breathe in deeply as he smells my arousal and growls with lust. He swiftly pulls down his boxers and let's them fall to the ground as his member springs forward without restraint. Now every fiber in my being is tingly and buzzying with need as I wait for him to join me.

I move my arms to take off my clothes "no leave it, I'll strip you myself." I frown as my clothes now feels restraining since he is completely naked while I'm still in my dress. Warren gets on the bed and crawls over and above me. He kisses me with passion and I slowly feel his right hand travel down to my core while the other holds my face. I feel His fingers brush along the inside of my thighs and I moan wantonly.

He brings his fingers up and he gasps as he finds me without underwear on. He leans down and whispers in my ear, "well aren't we naughty". I push my hips up towards his searching fingers and I feel them brush against me softly, I moan. Without hesitation he begins to rub his finger against me and I feel the arousal build in the my lower rejoin. His slips three fingers in me and pumps them in and out of me, I'm getting closer to the edge and I want to share my ecstasy with him, "please" I beg.

To be continued...

_________________________________________

Muhahahahaha!! Thought I'd give you everything did you?! Nope! Don't worry you won't have to wait long. I'll post the next part soon!

Don't hate me. I had to, I was going to post the full thing but I wanted to be evil.

Oh and it is 2:22am in Canada so Merry Christmas!!!

-V