Friday SideStory

(P.S I don't like the song but it just adds to this day)
This is just a short sidestory.
Friday At The Sakamaki Mansion
The Sakamakis and Mukamis are in school early. While they had extra time they went off to do their own activities. The bell rings for them to go back to there classes for homeroom, what they didn't know that they were gonna have a replacement teacher."Good morning students, I will introduce you to your new teacher, Mrs. Sakamaki.""Hello students I will be happy to be your new teacher.""MUM!" Ayato, Kanato, Laito, Yuma, Kou and Azusa couldn't believe it, it was Mami! The whole class looked at them, a big commotion was going around.

After Classes
"Mum what are you doing here!""I'm sorry dears, but this is where I work. I use to work in the upper classes but moved down, the principal said that your teacher has left and has retired, so it's now my job to replace him.""..... You serious?""Yes Ayato, heheh I guess you've never seen me around here so you'd probably think I was just sneaking around (she's using her mind reading powers). Anyways boys, you all should be going home by now, or do you have some other business?""No mother. A-anyways you weren't bad at teaching us, you were like super mum, be ore-sama's personal tutor.""Ayato I'm your mother, so of course I'd tutor you, I'd tutor all of you if you wanted to.""Thank you, well see you tomorrow.""Yeah well I'll surprise you all with a feast ok.""Yay, make sure to make Takoyaki!""Alright Ayato, see ya boys bye." The boys leave, going to their limo where the rest of the boys were waiting for them."Where have you all been, we were waiting for you.""Sorry Reiji, it's that mother was replacing our retired teacher. It looks like she worked here for a long time. Oh and she said that she'll make a feast for us tomorrow.""Hhmm, interesting is she good?""She's the best, she said that she can even tutor us!""Huh, let's discuss this at the mansion.""Ok." They leave the school to discuss what happened that day.

Just a little something to help me with tomorrows chapter. I TRY SO HARD TO MAKE IT EVERYDAY BUT I LOOSE MY SLEEP. AND IT'S NOT GOOD FOR A GROWING CHILD! Well at least I like doing what I do, what about you, do you like what I do, this is true blue...for me. LOLZ!