Feast

Mami's P.O.V
I teleport sneakily into my boys' mansion. I teleport immediately in their kitchen. I start cooking a load full of their favourite food.'Now I'm pretty sure Ayato likes Takoyaki, Kanato likes anything sweet but I think his favourite one is Raspberry Pudding, Laito likes Macaroons, Shu likes Rare Steak, Reiji likes this type of Spaghetti called Carbonara, Subaru didn't say what his favourites food was so I'll just create Fried Chicken with Gravy and maybe I'll make sushi as well. Ruki likes soup, Kou likes another type of Spaghetti called Vongole Bianco, I think it's a Spaghetti. Yuma just likes Sugar Cubes, I'll use the Sugar Cubes that Gods and Goddesses use, they are really popular up there. Lastly Azusa likes a Spice called Shichimi Togarashi? I prepared all their favourite food plus mine as well, which is Cheesecake. I finally finished and arranged everything on the table. I then start to walk off to the bottom of the stairs and wait for my sons. They are gonna be so suprised!'

Third Person
The boys wake up to the smell of food downstairs, they dress up and go down one by one. There they see Mami smiling at them."Good morning boys, I told you that I'll be surprising you all.""Mother how did you get in here?" Reiji asks Mami."I just have really powerful teleportation skills.""Cool could ya teach ore-sama.""Ok Ayato I'll try, but I'm not sure if I was trained to be powerful or I was just born with it, I mean I am the Goddess of Vampires so-""WHAT!""Oh didn't Karl tell you that I am a Goddess.""U-um, Ehem we apologies for yelling mother.""Oh no need dear. Anyways hurry along to the dining room your food is ready, we'll continue our conversation later, for now just sit with glee alright.""Yes mother/mum." They all come around the dining room table and see all their favourite food laid out with a wide variety."Mother you did this all by yourself?""Yeah I woke up early to get fresh fruits and vegetables from my old house in my back garden. Then I went hunting for fresh meat, don't ask me where but let's just say, somewhere up there *points upwards*. After I went hunting I got Sugar Cubes that Gods and Goddesses really and I mean really like, it's really popular up there. Then I came teleporting here to put everything together.""You really are a super mum. Why do you try so hard at stuff exactly Mami?""Ayato, I just want your approval, as your mother. That's why I want to make you all happy, without using force or pain. I want to be those mothers who actually care for their children and get to know them better. I may be the Goddess of Vampires but I do have a heart and I can acknowledge what you all feel about me. And can tell your still not ready to accept me. I blame myself for coming into your family affairs when I am not needed, I just. I just want to show you my love as a mother, because when I look into all of your eyes, what I see is hate and saddness, what my dream is to fill them with love and happiness, so if you'll have me as your-""Of course! Your the first woman we've ever met that actually cares for us.""Ayato *tears*. Thank you, for giving me a chance." They surround Mami hugging their mother. Mami was happy, she cared for them to the point were she breaks into tears. The brothers knew that she was a special mum, not because she was a Goddess, no because she was the first to acknowledge how they felt. They all sat down and had a glorious feast of the century. They didn't even notice the evil presence lurking around.
"Your time will come.....my darling."

So more random sh*t right here. Just kidden anyways how was it. I tried to do somethin dramatical buuut, yeah. I'm not sure, but I am really having fun with this even if I'm loosing sleep! Anyways I don't even know what's gonna happen next chapter so stay tuned.