A Sister?

Mami's P.O.V
I wake up early, going into the bathroom to take a bath and brush my teeth. I dress into my everyday clothing and teleport to the kitchen. 'I think I should make Bacon and Pancakes, Bacon Pancakes Boom, and maybe make some Sunny-Side-Up'. I finish creating breakfast for my sons and start laying them on the plates that were on the table. I started getting a bit tired so I decided to take a little nap on a couch near the dining room. I slept for a little while when I suddenly felt someones hand trying to wake me up. I flutter open my eyes to find Subaru."Good morning Subaru, what time is it?""Well Reiji just told me to wake you up because we were gonna start breakfast, but we couldn't start without you.""Oh alright I'll join, but you know you don't have to wait for me.""But we want to mother, you're the one who cooked it so you should have the first serve.""Heheh, alright." We arrive in the dining room taking our seat. I sat between Kanato and Azusa, it looked like they were waiting for me to start. This made me nervous but I just realised, THERE WAS CHEESECAKE RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME! I cut a slice of Cheesecake and started to take my fork and eat it, it was so yummy that I forgot that my sons were looking at me.

Ayato's P.O.V
We watch as our mother picked the Cheesecake, she looked so happy eating it. We guessed it was her favourite food, we made it as she had a nap. We started eating our own meal and let me tell ya it was the best thing ore-sama put in his mouth.

Mami's P.O.V
I was happy because they made me Cheesecake. They're the best sons I could ever ask for."Thank all of you for making me Cheesecake it's so delicious!""You're welcome mother, it was something we could do to thank you. We realised you always eat Cheesecake so we thought it was your favourite food.""Yes it is, I always use to share them with my uh my um....... My younger sister...""Mother?""Uh nothing, it's something you shouldn't worry yourselves with, I'll be alright.""Mother I'd like to know stories of your life so that it can help us all to get to know each other more better."".... Alright. I'll tell you what happened in the past."

Mami's Past
There was a family of 14, there lived; a mother, a father, their ten sons and their two daughters. The older girl was called Mami and she really cared and loved her younger sister. The little sister was called Miki. To be honest Miki hated her family, for they were to much of a goody goody to be vampires. At the age sixteen-hundred Miki changed. She started dating numerous men and started to fall apart from her family. One day when Miki was nineteen-hundred years old, she killed two hundred servants, trying to calm her madness. This madness had to be contained, but ended with casualties. Their father died trying to protect his family as well as trying to calm their youngest daughter. In the end the family lost two family members, one walked away with an evil smirk and the other, was long gone.

Present Day
"So yeah, that's all I can say about my past, and about my sister..." The boys were shocked that she went through a bad experience even though she always looked so cheerful. Kou couldn't even believe it, her heart only says sadness of the loss and the happiness of a new family."But enough of my past, right here right now I'm happy, being here with my new family is enough for me." On that day the Sakamakis and the Mukamis decided to make Mami happy, they would grant her wishes to become the happy family that she wanted.

Somewhere In The Distance
"We will meet again.......my darling sister."

F*** I'm not good when it comes to writing stuff. Hopefully you guys enjoyed because my head was fricken spinnin. But I got a vaca from writing and actually got some sleep YAY!

Little Scene
All: Happy New Year!!!
Ayato: You'll get to see more of ore-sama next year!!!
Laito: I'll see you all soon, sooner than you think my bitch-chans!!!
Kou: And I'll see all my m neko-chans as well!!!
Subaru: Shut up! A-anyways I-I'll see y-you all next year, i-it's not that I l-like you all or somethin!!!
Me: Tsundere~! Anyways Happy New Years To All Of You Out There Reading!!!
Reiji: I would appreciate if you would stop yelling Angel. Anyways have a glorious new year, I expect you all to have manners next year.
Ruki: Yeah I hope you all have your new years resolution.
Shu: Zzzzz... Have a happy new year.
Reiji: Looks like dead-beat is actually participating in the festivities.
Yuma: What Neet is awake! Oi Neet fight me!
Shu: Zzzzz
Yuma: Ugh, anyways happy new year Sow!
Azusa: Happy...new...year.
Kanato: You don't have the right to talk! Ne Teddy. Me and Teddy says happy new year to all of you.
Mami: Happy New Year! I hope everyone is safe next year!!!