...✭Beauty and the Beast✭...1

Idea given by Aliali1d

Once in a small village, lived the Tomlinson family. Mark and Jay Tomlinson had five children: Daisy, Phoebe, Felicity, Charlotte and their oldest and only son, Louis.

Mark was off  to handle some business in another town and would be gone for a couple days. He asked his children what they would like him to bring back for them. The girls asked for-no, more like demanded for dresses, shoes, jewelry, perfume and of the like. When he asked Louis, all he wanted was a single red rose.

His sisters laughed at his wish but Mark knew that he was a humble child that did not ask for much. His request isn't a surprise to him, most times when he leaves, Louis never asks for anything but that he returns safely.

He was determined to get Louis his rose.

But alas, every flower shop he went to on his path did not have, for roses were out of season. Mark felt guilty that he could get what all his girls wanted but couldn't even find a single red rose for his son. He went on his way home feeling defeated.

Halfway on his journey by horse, he saw a large silver gate with an old-looking castle on the other side. He could see from where he was that there was a garden. Something was telling him that it might possibly have roses.

He climbed off his horse and walked towards the gate, surprisingly, it was not locked. He went through and could not believe what he was seeing. One half of the castle and garden was covered in a blanket of pure white snow. Whilst the other half was experiencing summer. Bountiful with sun kissed roses, red as blood, and the light sweet fragrance that butterflies carry on their wings.

It was a sight to see and the two contrasting seasons seem to work perfectly around one another, not affecting the other in any way.

He went by the roses and looked at each one, trying to find the perfect flower. They were all equally beautiful he observed, but one stood out the most to him. So he picked it.

The rest of the roses turned black and let out a loud, high-pitched screech. So ear-piercing that the startled man dropped the rose that remained red and covered his ears in fright. Suddenly, he was grabbed by the collar and lifted off the ground.

To Be Continued...