...✭We got this✭...

This is for MyOpinion_HarryTops hope you like it ;)

Alpha!Harry Omega!Louis

There was no doubt that Harry and Louis were best friends. Practically inseparable from since grade school. Joined by the hip. They understood each other like no other, even though they were complete opposites. Harry for one, is more social and sporty while Louis enjoys the arts and is good academically. One thing they both could agree on was that they hated parties. As social as Harry is, he can't be bothered by those things. He knew exactly what they led to and it's never anything good. He also knows what happens to omegas who go to those types of parties and he would kill someone if that ever happened to Louis.

The way Harry protects Louis is like they're mated. He always makes sure he gets to his first class safely and tries to  always be around when Louis is talking to an Alpha he doesn't know about or has a fishy reputation. When things gets to uncomfortable for his liking he intervenes, and sometimes that results in punches being thrown. It's all good since Louis is there to calm him down when he starts to get out of hand. Harry normally has a temper and it doesn't help that he surround by bullshit all the time. But he has Louis, to make sure he's calm again. Sometimes he would pull Louis into a hug and inhale the scent of the omega, it relaxes him. Most say that's what mated couples do but they're only good friends.

It was a normal Friday morning Harry walked Louis to his first class, Geography like he always did. They said their goodbyes as Harry walked to his English class.

After the first period, Louis went into heat for the first time time in his life. His body was on fire, heart was pounding, his backside throbbing and producing slick from his hole. 'Uh oh' he thought. He started to panic wondering what to do since he had more classes until he could go to the nurse for suppressants or go home. It was not a good idea to walk around the school like this. He felt weak in his legs and struggled walking but luckily made it to class before a lot of people showed up. He sat down and he winced from the contact of the seat. More slick oozed out and he held back a moan by biting his lip. The bell rang and more people came into the classroom.

He was scared because he knew that the Alphas and Betas would pick up his scent soon and he wouldn't know what to do. He let out a whine before putting his head on his desk and prayed for the best. The teacher got to the class and started teaching but Louis kept his head down. He was much too distracted to focus on anything but his heat right now. He whole time he thought about Harry and he wished he was here to protect him from the others. The thought made him start to hic and sniffle.

It wasn't soon until his worst nightmares were realized. He heard sniffing and growling all out the classroom. He knew that they can smell him. This made him start to cry hard when he heard the Alphas become restless. They crowded around him, it was obvious they knew.

Louis stared to to shake his body racked from harsh sobs. "No please, leave me alone" he begged. He didn't want some random alpha to touch him. He just wanted Harry, but he's in the next class so he won't come. Or so he thought.

His head banged up to hear the door slam open and Harry bolted through the class stopping in front of him. He shoved  alphas out the way, growling at them. He looked down at Louis taking in his vulnerable form.

"H-Harry !", Louis squeaked weakly holding his arms out.

Harry embraced him and whispered soothing words in his ear to calm him. He was overwhelmed by how sweet he smelled. Louis felt the pain again and looked up at him with desperate eyes, he didn't know what happening anymore. All he knew was that he didn't want Harry let him go. Harry wrapped his jacket around his stained jeans and helped him to get up and carried him out of the school.