...✭Beauty and the Beast✭...3

"Who could that be?" Louis stood up to answer.

"No, Louis! Leave whoever it is be." Mark was in a panic.

"Father what on earth are you talking about? That is incredibly rude, what if they need help?" Louis opened the door and strong gust of cold wind blew into the room.

Snow and black rose petals flew around the room accompanied by the terrible screeching once again.

"Oh no" Mark breathed out.

The beast stepped in. They all yelled in fear, Louis was petrified. The beast reached out to grab his hand.

"Stay away from my child!" Mark picked up one the dining chairs and swung at the beast. The chair broke and nothing happened.

The beast grabbed him by the neck.

"No please! Let my father go" Louis cried out, tugging on the beast's sleeve.

"Well Mark? Tell him! Tell him why I'm here before I choke you to death!" His grip got tighter on the poor man, there was tears in his eyes.

"I-I promised the beast that you would come to live with him for the rose in exchange" Louis couldn't believe that his father would do something so unreasonable and foolish.

"Why father? Why didn't you tell me?"

"I'm so sorry Louis! I didn't think this would actually happen, forgive me"

"Now that you've explained yourself, you can both die" he gripped tightly, making the man choke and gasp for air.

Louis was in tears, he couldn't believe that this was happening "Please m'lord, I-I'll go with you just please, please spare my father" he dropped to his knees, head bowed in submission.

His tears splashed on the floor as his body shook in sobs. The beast glanced at him for a moment before letting the father drop, hacking and wheezing.

"Very well, you're a smart boy, you'll come with me at once"

To Be Continued...