...✭Believe in me✭...

Second request from leeds_2011 hope you like it, I tried my best. Idk why I put a space after each sentence, I just felt like it I guess.

Alpha! Louis         Omega! Harry

"I'll miss you" Harry mumbled into Louis' neck. He doesn't want to let go of him.

Louis chuckled at the small Omega "don't worry Haz, I'll be here for another month".

"But still..." He whined. Louis is going to college soon, leaving Harry behind. As much as Louis wants to take Harry with him, he can't. He's still in high school.

"Let's make these lasts few weeks fun, how about it?" Louis suggests.

There was a pause before Harry let out a huff like a little kid "okay".

So they spent the weeks to the fullest. They went to the beach, the movies, clothes shopping for Louis. But the best thing was going to the large fancy restaurant on the outskirts of town. It was lovely and may have ended in a romantic night in at Louis' house *wink wink*.

But Harry noticed that something was wrong after about two weeks. He felt sick, got headaches and had a fever.

Harry's POV.

I thought this was probably just a simple cold . I decided to go to the clinic to get an excuse to be absent from school for a couple days.

As expected, the doctor gave me a check up and seemed to be skeptical about something, according to the look he had on his face.

He tested my blood and showed me the results.

I wanted to faint.

Oh God

I'm pregnant

I had a mix of emotions about the news. One I was happy that I was carrying Louis' child, ecstatic even. Also, there was the down side.

Oh my God, Louis! What am I going to do? He's leaving in four days.

I sighed, knowing him, he would want to stay.

I don't want him to give up on his dream college. The one he's spent countless nights studying for the entrance exam. The one where he was constantly checking at their requirements and making sure his stats were up to meet them.

I would feel guilty to let all that hard work and determination be wasted because of me. As caring and sweet as Louis is and that he deserves to know this life changing experience, I can't tell him.

As much as it hurts and this is every Alpha's dream, to have a family they can be proud of. Louis can't know, not yet and no one else can know either. I'll hide as much as I can.

Louis would give it all up and I don't want that.

~~~~~~~~~~~

When Louis left, I felt a pang in my chest. The pregnancy was already making me miss him so much.

I miss everything about him already. His eyes, his voice, his hair, his smell, his touch.