...✭The Cave In The Forest✭...

LarryLedger1D  this is for you :)

One thing Louis enjoyed was capturing nature on his camera. Being next to a forest filled with natural beauty, it would be a sin to not appreciate some of the lovely things it has to offer. He breathed in the crisp air of another lovely morning. He heard birds in the distance, he walked over to the tree where he heard the chirping. He was pleasantly surprised to find a birds nest with three eggs and a brown mother bird.

"Hold still for me ma'am" He talked to the momma bird as if she understood. She just fluttered her wings as he took some shots. "Thank you, enjoy your day with the kids". He walked a bit further to take a picture of some flower bushes and tall,sturdy trees. He was about to to turn back until he saw a grey rabbit.

Oh he must get a picture of it.

He stepped towards it but it started to hop away. "Come back!" He ran after the rabbit.

Poor naïve Louis, what trouble are you putting yourself in?

He finally got close enough to snap a picture of it next to a cave. "Thank you, you're free to go"

He turned back around, feeling happy with the pictures he took. He kept walking until he realized he was back at the same cave. His heart dropped.

"No no no, I can't be lost" he started to panic, trying to figure out where he came from. He went down every twist and turn and let out a cry of desperation when he was back at the same god-forsaken cave.

He collapsed to the ground in tears, feeling defeated. What if he never gets out? He wouldn't last long out here. He jumped in surprise when he heard rustling and growling from the cave. He laid there petrified , wondering what would pop out, but he didn't wait to find out. He got up and bolted away breathing heavily. He turned back to see if whatever is, was following him. He couldn't believe who he saw. "Impossible" he thought "they said someone killed him".

It was that dangerous hybrid that lives out in the forest that everyone assumed was dead. Also, how he got there confused many people since all hybrids live in laboratories. Most assumed that he is the child of the runaway cat experiment called Anne. She was probably pregnant at the time when she escaped and gave birth to him in the forest. She was found years later and was going to be taken away but the hybrid attacked the hunters and killed Anne in the process. A month later, they reported that the hybrid was shot and killed. No one thought much of the case after that. Life continued as normal.

The hybrid was hot on his trail with obvious intentions on catching him. Louis was running out of breath, trying his best to stay far. He continued until he could see his home. Just when he thought he was home free, he felt the hybrid grab his arm. It dragged him back harshly and made him stumble to the ground. The hybrid pounced on top of him, glaring st him with angry green eyes. It growled at first then started sniffing him. Louis shivered and squirmed but the hybrid had a strong hold on him. It pulled him up and slinged Louis  over his shoulder with ease. His broken camera forgotten.

"Let me down" Louis hit its back with his fists but it was no use. The hybrid brought him back to his cave.

It tossed him down on the dirty cave floor, blocking the way out. Louis backed up into a corner of the cave, completely terrified. The hybrid walked towards him and reached out his hand. Louis clenched his eyes shut, waiting to be strangled by the creature. Instead, the hybrid touched his hair gently and cupped his face in both of his hands. With curious eyes, he stared into Louis' blue, uncertain ones. Strange, he thought he would be dead by now.