...✭A Dream at Sea✭...

Idea by  leeds_2011 I hope you like it.

It all started one day when Louis was sat on a small island, talking to his cousins, the sirens. They watched the birds in the distance until they saw a ship pass by. The sirens were scared (they're quite shy) and wanted to go back underwater before anyone on the boat took notice.

Louis, on the other hand, was not frightened at all but quite curious to see humans again. One thing he inherited from his great grandmother Ariel was her desire to discover new things and take whatever she can get her hands on.

So Louis told them to go without him and swam over to the ship. As he got closer he heard singing; it was lovely. He must know where it's coming from.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Harry closed his eyes as he breathed in the salty ocean breeze. Wind in his hair. Sun on his skin. This was the life. One thing Harry loves is spending time in the ocean.

There's quite a bunch he loves to do like water skiing, kite surfing but his most favorite thing to do is take his sail boat out into the open waters with friends.

It was a normal sunny day in the tropics Harry was on his boat, strumming away on his guitar and singing as he watched the clouds in the sky.

"I have a dream
I hope will come true
That you're here with me
And I'm here with you
I wish that the earth, sea and the sky up above
Will send me someone to love"

But little did he know that there was a curious mermaid-well merman by the name of Louis watching him. He thinks Harry sang beautifully and could hear him all day. He also noticed that his eyes were a shade of green which was new for him since all his family members have blue eyes. His hair was really long to and it looked soft. All in all he was nice to look at in Louis opinion.

Soon another man walked over to him,"Hey Harry we're going to start fishing, you want in?"

"Nah I'm fine here, you guys go catch a big one" the man nodded and walked away

Louis gasped at what the man just said and swam quickly to the other side of the ship.

He kept his head low and saw about four other men on the deck. He could hear them talking about catching fish which made him upset. He saw that there was a box of hooks and needles.

He couldn't let them hurt his friends. Think think think...

Then just like that he had a plan. He went back down and called for his pet Dolphins. They jumped up to the surface and made noises, distracting the men to look at them. The Dolphins kept them entertained for long enough so Louis could grab the box.

He took out all the hooks and needles into this hands and they turned into water with magic. He called his Dolphins and the men were left completely baffled about where their equipment went.

Louis felt accomplished , thinking that would be the end of it but suddenly he found himself in a net along with a few fish. He panicked and took out his sharp claws and teared away at the net to get free. He struggled but made it in time before the net was pulled out the water.

Damn, these humans don't give up, he thought.

He went over by the poorly scared fish and assured them that they can go home safely. He watched them swim away.