Chapter 1

Ellie's POV:
It was the middle of fall and I was staring out the vehicle's window at the frosty streets of Finland. The streets were dead silent which Inwasn't surprised about since it was almost midnight. The plane landed in Helsinki airport a few hours ago but my parents and older sister Julie wanted to tour around Helsinki before traveling to Espoo! My little brother Danny and Inhad to tag along when sight seeing even if Danny complained about his feet hurting the whole time. My family and I had only moved from Sweden so there wasn't much traveling involved, which meant more time for touring Helsinki!

I stepped out of the stilled vehicle and stared up at the blue coloured building that was going to be my new house; it wasn't huge and it wasn't small; it had two windows at the top that were two bedrooms (2 windows the other side of the building too) and a large window on the left side of the white front door and a smaller window on the right side. My parents dragged out all the bags from the trunk.

"Welcome to your new home sweetheart." My dad told me as he placed his hand on my shoulder, tapping it before picking up the bags and unlocking the front door. I legged it up the stairs and found a medium sized room at the end of the hallway which I claimed as mine.

Since there was no furniture yet, i lay silently on a mattress on the floor, staring up at the ceiling for a few seconds before I heard my phone buzz... Nervously Inpicked it up... Wondering what text it would be this time...

-------

New story yay. I'm thinking of deleting my other stories and restarting this whole account. :/ idk I'm just bored of the other stories and they're not very good. :/ but I hope you like this story ☺️

Much love

- Holly