Chapter 2

Nervously I picked up the phone...

I unlocked the screen and noticed a text from 'unknown'. I hesitantly clicked it and the little voice inside my head read the text...

Unknown: "So glad you moved away. I don't need to look at your ugly face anymore"

I quickly slammed the lid of my phone case over the blackened screen so I couldn't see the horrible text anymore and lay the covers over my head so all I could see was pure darkness!

I woke up to my parents crashing the door to my room open.

"Ellie we have a surprise for you." My mum Helen told me ecstatically as I struggled to flutter open my heavy eyelids!

Once they managed to open I sat up on the mattress and stared across at my mother with a loving smile spread across her face!

"What is it?" I asked her intrigued to find out what secret my parents could possibly be hiding from me!

"Come with us." My mum waved me out of my empty bedroom and down the squeaky, wooden staircase. She led me through to the kitchen where an envelope lay, waiting for me to unstitch the mystery inside it.

"Open it." My mum nodded towards it and I snatched it from the table, using my thumbnail to tear open the seal and glance at the content inside it!

------

Hey again. So I changed the story from "you" to "I" now. If you've read this on Instagram you would understand that 😂😂 Hope you like this. More parts will be uploaded and probably quickly because these are already written on my Instagram: @ellioteerholly

Much love
- Holly