Chapter 3

I glanced up at my smiling mother and blinked a few times, processing what I just saw.

"Oh my god thank you, thank you, thank you." I chanted into my mothers ear, throwing my arms around her shoulders and hugging her tightly.

"Happy early 15th birthday." Mum hugged me back and I jumped up and down, eloping out of her grip.

Inside the torn up envelope was two tickets and a backstage pass to an Isac Elliot concert.

It was my birthday tomorrow and I couldn't wait. My older brother (whom was my eldest sibling) stated that he had a surprise for me and so did my older sister; I was so excited for the surprises.

I shot up to my room and stared around the empty space surrounding the mattress. I grabbed the red paint and started colouring in the dull, lifeless walls; covering the damp, cream wall with a fiery red colour that I admired.
Once the paint had dried enough so it stuck to the wall like glue, I grabbed shimmering black paint and a tiny paint brush in which I could write Isac's most famous motto over the red:
"If your neighbours aren't laughing at your dreams, then they're not big enough." I nodded my head once I was satisfied and stuck up posters/pictures of Isac around the quote, dedicating the wall to Isac.

I decided to take a picture of it and post it on Instagram since I was proud of it, I noticed from the notifications that Isac liked and commented on the post:

IsacElliot: "love the wall 👍🏻"

With butterflies in my stomach and electricity swimming through my veins, I fell asleep to the sound of Isac's voice serenading the inside of my head!

-------

Sorry this part was boring. I will publish more soon. I hope you like this story ☺️

Much love
- Holly