OH MY TOBELAIDE!

"Marry me. Say yes."
Cameras focused in and the director sat in his deck styled chair about a metre away; just out of the camera shot.
Adelaide could see some of the cast, who had already finished their scenes for the day gathering at the side of the set and watching them.
She tried to ignore Anna who was caught pulling faces at toby to try and make him laugh.
It's a good job both Adelaide and Toby were meant to be smiling like idiots in this scene.
"Yes! Yes!" Adelaide burst out finally and Toby jumped up to kiss her.
They had shot this scene so many times and it were an understatement to say they knew it off by heart.
So far, this was the furthest they'd got in the scene without making a stupid mistake.
Toby picked her up and spun her around as she laughed then gracefully put her down and kissed her again.
"They're so good at acting in love!" Anna remarked in a whisper from the side, talking to the other girls who play the ladies of Mary queen of Scots.
They giggled softly and nodded in agreement.
Adelaide and Toby held hands and ran away from the cameras, as rehearsed, all was going too good to be true..
The cameras at the side eagerly followed them, determined to finish this last scene that was to be rehearsed that day..
But it was not to be..
Whilst Adelaide was running, her high heel got stuck in a particularly muddy part of the grass and she shot forward, loosing her heel in the process, and falling on Toby, bringing him down with her.
Immediately the who cast and crew either burst out laughing or started a chorus of groaning and moaning.
"CUT!" Yelled the director as he watched the two young actors hopelessly.
"YOU HAD ONE SCENE. ONE JOB. OH MY.." He shouted and then mumbled to himself angrily, throwing his hands in the air occasionally.
Adelaide gasped and looked at Toby to see if he were hurt and at first she thought he was until he suddenly plunged his hand in the mud and smushed some onto her cheek.
"TOBY!" She gasped as he began to stagger up from under her and try to run away.
She threw off her high heels and tore after him, both hands loaded with mud.
Much to her delight, in his haste to get away, Toby slipped and fell to the floor.
She smiled mischievously whilst towering above him, letting the mud she held slowly drop onto his face.
Toby only saw her cheeky expression before the first splatter of two handfuls of mud dropped onto his cheek.
"They are literally the most childish on set." Caitlin said laughing to Torrance who could barely breathe because he was laughing so much.
Toby stumbled to his feet beside Adelaide and scooped the mud off his face, which mostly resulted in spreading it across his face more.
"High five?" Adelaide asked trying not to laugh too much at her revenge painted in a wonderful picture before her.
She held up her muddy hand and Toby looked down at his own before slapping it on hers.
It made the most disgusting squelching sound.
"Director says he won't try this scene again today so first week back you guys have got an extra scene to film."
Said James, the organiser of filming slots and also the location finder.
Toby grinned and looked back at Adelaide before they bursted out laughing in unison.
This only lasted for a split second however because their two make up artists were running over looking absolutely distraught, followed closely by two equally annoyed costume designers.
"Honestly Adelaide you're an actress, not a pig!" Claudia moaned, casting an angry look at Toby as well.
"She's a bit of both actually." Toby joined in, before being hauled away by his own costume crew to be cleaned up.
"Aha? Well at least the mud I roll around in is a one time thing for me, for you it's a hobby isn't it?"
She replied teasingly as she were also yanked off by two angry costume crew members in the opposite direction.
"HA HA VERY FUNNY." Toby yelled back, now several metres away from Adelaide and barely in audible reach.
He stuck his tongue out at her and she stuck her tongue out at him until they were both out of each other's sight.
Once Adelaide had been released from her lecture from the costume and design crew, she dashed off to her trailer which was opposite Toby's.
She quickly untangled her corset and threw it off, freely breathing in gigantic breaths which she had previously been denied. For a while, she just lounged about in a large t-shirt and some jogging pants, her hair thrown into a messy bun which bobbed about as she searched around the kitchen for a snack.
It was only a small kitchen, with small means of storage and so there wasn't many places that food could hide. She searched about until she opened the last cupboard which was completely empty, save a note in some handwriting she knew all too well.
"Last time I were in your kitchen I was baby sitting the food and... Someone stole it. Sorry babes xx - Catz."
"DAMN YOU CAITLIN!" Adelaide yelled, throwing the note on the floor but then ending up laughing as she devised another way to find food.
... She was sure that her neighbour was long overdue a visit...
Without changing, Adelaide slipped on some Ugg Boots and skipped a few metres away from her trailer, Thus arriving at the much loved Toby Regbo's place.
Another note had been left for Adelaide on the door, again regarding food.
"Adelaide I swear if you touch my food again you are paying for my petrol all month."
Adelaide just laughed, tore the note off the door and wrote
"Love you too." On the back, sticking it on the door again before shutting it behind her.
Toby still wasn't back from his lecture it seemed, thank god.
She shuffled into the kitchen and opened the fridge.
Wine, good. Crisps, good.
Who puts cookies in the fridge? Oh well, still good.
Adelaide took the cookies and wine out of the cupboard and looked around for sticky notes.
Preferably green. Because green was cool.
Or purple.
Alas she found a sticky note and wrote
"I helped your 'iced' cookies escape the fridge. Get it? Ice - fridge? Yeah, I know I'm fab. xx Adelaide"
Once she were happy with her pun, she decided to evacuate before a certain someone came to search her out..
Just as she were about to open the door, a blurred figure appeared opposite the glass..
The figure ripped off the note and then revealed his voice:
"ADELAIDE!"
And just as Adelaide were about to think of running into his bedroom to escape, he turned around and ran straight into Adelaide's trailer!
"Yessss!" Adelaide whispered in success under her breath as she tiptoes over to the window opposite the door and quietly opened it, slipping her thin frame through and just as she were about to let go of the window sill.. Someone jumped out of the window and hung along side her!
"Oh my god Toby!" She gasped as they both dangled out of his trailer window. They could have let go and just been standing really, as a trailer is only a small living space with only one floor which was only a few steps above the ground.
"Hey my iced cookie," he said grinning, "caught you, Wheres the cookies?" He asked, searching about Adelaide's body.. She noticeably had only one hand on the window sill and the other were behind her back.
He raised his eyebrow in both a questioning and a knowing way.
She stared into his eyes, creating eye contact so he wouldn't look elsewhere..
"Toby .. I" she said, acting as thought she were about to declare some crazy emotion.
" I..... AM GOINGGG!!!" She changed from a whisper to a shout as she let go of the window sill and ran as fast as she could with the cookies.
"You can't do that!" Toby yelled after her, both hating her and loving her.
"Watch me!" She shouted back, not even turning around to see him run after her.
"That..." Toby gasped as they sat on top of a hill sharing the cookies.
"Was exhausting."
Adelaide stared into the filming world below her and nodded her silent agreement as she took the last cookie, still catching her breath.
"It's finally our week holiday!" Toby said, suddenly regaining his energy again and standing up, with the empty box.
Adelaide jumped up as well, Toby held both his hands in the air and she put both of hers on his.
"Is that?" Caitlin asked Anna as they ate their own food back at the trailer park.
"Adelaide and Toby?" Anna finished her question, coming over to the window which looked up at the hill at the other end to see for herself.
"I do believe... It is!" Torrance answered, looking out from the other end of the caravan.
"She probably stole his food again." Anna observed.
Caitlin laughed to herself as she added
"I haven't a clue as to where her food got to.."
They stood there, their hands joined together above their heads, smiling mischievously.
"We can leave at 12:30, that's when set is officially closed."
Toby said, breaking the silence.
"Do you have food?" Adelaide asked, bringing up the most important matter concerning their journey.
"Nope." He jokingly glared at Adelaide, "I wonder why..." He pretended to look off into the distance in deep thought.
"Yeah same.." Adelaide said, copying him.
They both ended up laughing.
"We can buy some in the city before we venture out into the unknown!"
They dropped their hands and began to wander down the hill.
"Right, I'm going to gather my things from my trailer and then I'll meet you by your car." Adelaide said when they were at the foot of the hill.
"What about your car?" Toby asked, walking her back to her trailer.
"It broke down.. Again. So I left it at the side of the road in Malabo.." They both laughed.
"Ok see you in five." Adelaide said as she shut her trailer door behind her.