Cinderella and the hiker.

"Ade?"
Toby yelled over the deafening sound of rushing wind as they sped through the British countryside in their duck egg blue Land Rover.
"Yep?"
She replied, raising her arms in the air and trying to catch some of the leaves shooting past.

Toby chuckled to himself as he glanced from the road to her, what an excitable little puppy she was.
Her messy bun was now more on the side of half bun half crazy flying strands, but she still looked amazing! She thought they were going to go back to the car hire and then jump on a plane back to Toronto where they filmed; but how wrong she was.
"So I was wondering.."
Toby began, taking a left turn onto another country road.
Adelaide listened but had her eyes fixed on the blur of countryside shooting by.. Was that a deer?!
"You know how you love TROYE SIVAN?"
He asked. He wasn't focused on her but could feel the smile creeping across her cute little face.
"Yeahhhh?"
She said excitedly, now paying her full attention to Toby who was grinning himself.
"Well there's a ball in London, one of these fancy buildings, VIP passes only. It's more of a ball than a concert, as there's a posh ball room.
And you can guess who is singing..."
Adelaide screamed in a fangirl way, almost jumping out of her seat and waved her hands about crazily.
"Do you mean?"
She asked quickly before exploding into fireworks and butterflies.
"Yes I mean were soooooo going."
Toby mimicked her fangirling, displaying his white teeth in a wide grin.
"OH MY GOD I LOVE YOU!!"
She squealed, wrapping her arms around his neck and planting about fifty quick kisses on his cheek.
Toby just grinned away and only turned very quickly for a peck on the lips before focusing on the road again.
They sped through hills, grass, trees, forests, petals and leaves, all the way down south to the great capital of England; London!

On the way down they made a few stops.
(Mainly to get food. (Ice cream.))
Adelaide hopped back into their car, not bothering to open the door and merely jumping over it into her seat.
"Toffee and chocolate scoop for you," she passed his sticky, dripping cone over to him.
"Double chocolate for me!"
She immediately started to attack her ice cream while Toby manoeuvred the car out of the weird way he parked.
"Wait don't drive yet; eat Ice cream." Adelaide demanded, keeping his priorities right and putting a hand on the wheel.
"Priorities much."
Toby said laughing to himself and applying the breaks.
Adelaide resumed to attacking her ice cream and when she had finished she had some on her nose and upper lip.
"Ade babe, you're a very messy pup." Toby observed, coming closer to attempt to clean her up.
He kissed her nose first, wiping off the chocolate smudge and then put one hand around her waist.
"Oops sorry.."
She said, about to wipe her mouth but Toby caught her hand before it got there and held it.
He leaned in and kissed her.
"All better little bear."
Toby said as he pulled away a tiny bit so that their noses were touching.
"Are you sure there's no Ice cream left?" She asked sounding hopeful.
"None at all." He replied, brushing a stray hair off her face.
"Shame, I could swear there is..." She flirted, leaning in for another kiss and they broke off giggling.

"C'mon then Ade, get out the British Maps!"
He said, leaning back into his leather seat. He liked to pretend they were on an adventure and 'British Maps' sounded way better than 'I don't know where the hell I am except the fact I'm in England.'
Soon Ade was blanketed in a gigantic map which covered the whole of her lower body, there were lots of squiggly lines and it made her feel a little bit sick even looking at it.
Toby looked back with his hand around the back of Ade's chair as he reversed ever so carefully and then sped off in the approximate direction of the motorway.
"Toby how the hell do people navigate maps..."
She asked, turning it this way and that and tracing various lines that looked like they were more in Wales than England.
"Find the M1.." He said as they shot down the motor way alongside many other snazzy cars ( theirs was obviously the best ).
Adelaide's map was wriggling about like a little child in the wind and all Toby could see in the corner of his eye was the map devouring her.