'Watched it begin again'

A few moments later, they hauled themselves over the edge back onto level ground where the speaker and their things were.
Adelaide was shaking, it was so cold! She grabbed her purple towel and wrapped it tightly around her, letting her soaking hair hang limply around her shoulders and drip onto the dry leaves on the ground.

Toby shook his head, flinging water droplets everywhere and then wiped his face with his towel. He didn't seem to feel the cold and even if he did, he didn't show it.
Adelaide sat on the ledge overlooking the lagoon below and saw the water become still and silent once again.
She smiled remembering it all.
Then quickly getting over her sentimental mood, she jumped up and changed the song on the speaker to something more catchy.
'Today I don't feel like doing anything, I just wanna lay in my bed..'
'The Lazy Song' by Bruno Mars filled the air and Adelaide began to get changed into her baggy dry clothes; joggers and a large t-shirt. She'd change later into more practical clothes for their hike.
She held the towel around her and tried to quickly dress so Toby wouldn't see.

Toby also got changed and threw on a random Hawaiian shirt with some different three quarter length shorts.
He finished before Adelaide who was fussed about being completely dry, and he just sat cross legged on the floor, watching her tackle her hair into a messy bun.
The sun shone over head, little specks floating about here and there in the air, making everything look so mystical and calm.

Adelaide caught Toby staring at her with a smile and she turned around, hands on her hips raising an eyebrow.
"A cat can stare at a queen." Toby said in his defence, using one of the British phrases he'd heard before at the airport.
"Where did you get that from? Weirdest phrase ever." Adelaide said scoffing and then helped pull Toby up to his feet.
"The plane." Toby replied, looking rather proud of himself for adapting the the culture.
"Ah yes, I'm sure every perfect linguist uses weird phrases from the plane journey to blend in, good job!" Adelaide said sarcastically, folding her towel up and putting it around her neck.
"Why thank you." Toby said, accepting her comment whether it was sarcastic or not, and picking up her speaker to carry it with them.
Adelaide got the speaker and slid it into his large trouser pockets.
She pulled his arm around her and they walked relatively slowly back the way they had came.
The walk was much the same, there was however a small difference..
This time her hand were in his.

Finally they wandered back out of the trees at about 12 midday.
They got back to their 'camp' and decided there was no point in trying to set up tents since they were going to be sleeping further up the mountain that night anyway.
They did, however, set up a fire to cook lunch.

"I'll eat anything to be honest." Adelaide said as she poked at the fire with a stick she'd snapped off a tree as they'd come back.
"Ermm okay," Toby replied from the boot of the car, looking at their food supply and trying to decide what looked most appetising.
They had a bunch of random snacks like rice cakes and crackers, even some Cadburys Crunchie biscuits which of course had been bought by Adelaide. He rolled his eyes as he chucked them over to where she was sitting and she squealed with delight at her package.

Soon after they were sitting around the fire, backs against the car, food on the grass beside them.
To be honest, they were just snacking and it turned out they didn't need the fire to cook anything anyway.
They sat there, reminiscing times from on the set in between scenes, all those funny times they'd had.
They laughed, ate, played around.
Like any friends would.
The difference being, they were friends who had just kissed moments before and already they were comfortable enough to joke around each other like nothing had happened.

"Oh my god Ade!" Toby shrieked, rather girlishly, when Adelaide threw the crumbs from her biscuits down the back of his shirt.
"F**** sake." He said laughing, shaking about to get them out his top.
Adelaide was literally on the floor, laughing so much that tears were streaming down her face.
"Sorry did I ruin your Hawaiian shirt?" Adelaide managed to sarcastically comment as she began to recover from her fit of giggles.
"ERM hell yeah!" Toby said, pulling a cheesed off smile at Adelaide which only started her off laughing again.
"You only did that because you wanted me to take my shirt off." Toby flirted, pulling a less than flattering pose with his hands cupping his chin.
"You're right, guess I did!" Adelaide accepted, still in a flirting manner and getting up from up the floor.
"Meh, we needed to change anyway for climbing." Toby declared, grabbing Ade's hand to help her up.
"Yep!"

The two actors rummaged through their bags and tried to squish everything into a hiking rucksack.
"Have you got a towel?" Adelaide asked, throwing him one before he even answered.
"Yeah I do." Toby replied suddenly getting towel in his face.
"well then darling have two." Adelaide said in a Catherine voice.
"Queen mummy doesn't want you shivering and dying from fever after every wash." She explained.
"Yeah well queen mummy also wanted you to produce heirs and that didn't happen did it Adey?" Toby teased, cupping her chin and squishing her lips into a fish lip formation.
Adelaide shook him off pretending to be deeply insulted.
"Yeah to be honest I'm still paranoid that I am literally barren in real life." She confessed laughing, going back to throwing things about and trying to shove them as far down in her rucksack as possible.

She passed some bubble bath over to Toby who stopped packing and looked at Adelaide with one brow raised.
"Why the hell will we need bubble bath?" He asked, picking up the bottle and throwing it in the boot of the car.
"ERM because bathing in fish water is reasonably less than sanitary." Adelaide exclaimed, finally throwing of her clothes and turning around to fit on a sports bra.
"Excuse me Adelaide, the wild animals of the British countryside aren't used to porn." Toby joked, referring to her practically stripping facing away from him.
"Maybe they aren't but I bet they are glad it isn't you who's changing before them, and instead it is the beautiful figure of Adelaide Kane." She fired back, making sure her bra was fixed and then turning back around.
"Adelaide Kane." Toby repeated under his breath admiringly as he watched her fuss about in merely a bra which looked as tight as a corset.
Adelaide looked up and caught Toby admiring her again.
"Wildlife might not like it but you certainty do." Adelaide whispered under her breath to herself laughing.
"Heard that." Toby whispered in her ear laughing.

Sooner or later Adelaide was dressed head to toe in hiking gear.. Well, not exactly professional hiking gear.
She was wearing climbing shoes, the grey ones, sports leggings, a sports thermal jumper which had a zip that only went as far as her collar bone and some fingerless grip hiking gloves.
She also wore a wooden bead and rope necklace which rested just on the top of her collar bone, barely visible above her jumper.
Toby was wearing Adelaide's outfit more or less except it was a more male version, of course.

Their rucksacks were secured on their backs, straps tying the back pack around their waists as well as their shoulders. Adelaide's hair was in a ballerina bun with a plait circling it on top of her head, Toby's hair was as ever just the golden curls hanging loosely around his face.

It was 1:00 pm now and they would be hiking until it got dark.
Adelaide glanced back at their car, one of the only things they'd left behind, making sure they had absolutely everything.

"Sleeping bags?" Adelaide asked.
"Check." Toby confirmed.
"Do you have my tent?" she asked, beginning to slowly walk forward towards the gigantic climb before them.
"Yes, although I don't know why you don't have it." Toby replied, seeing a cheeky grin spread across Adelaide's face.

Adelaide pulled out her phone, checked the time and then swiped up the camera.
"Smile Toby!" She said as she took a selfie with him and then slipped the phone back into a zipped pouch on her person.
"Oh wait!" Toby exclaimed, running back to the car before they set off.

Adelaide turned to see Toby swinging an acoustic guitar around his shoulder.
"Okay so we don't need bubble bath but we need a guitar?" Adelaide asked placing her hands on her hips and raising her brow.
"Erm yes!" Toby replied matter of factly, walking over to Adelaide as he secured the guitar on his shoulder with the strap.
"What exactly are you going to do with it? Serenade me?" She asked him sarcastically.
"Maybe." Toby replied in a flirtatious manner, eying Adelaide.
Adelaide just looked back at him with a cheesy smile, sticking her thumb up.
"Sounds funnnn!"

They stared at the colossal challenge before them, not exactly sure how they should go about it.
The foot of the mountain was dressed in a forest which was no doubt more of a challenge than the woods they'd strolled through in flip flops.
It looked relatively dark when you looked deeper into the woods. You could see the forest floor sloping upwards until it finally met the end of the tree line.
Toby and Adelaide could not see what was beyond the tree line.. They assumed it was shrubbery and rock until they got to the actual climbing part of the mountain.

Adelaide stood a gaped while Toby slowly walked forward, staring up at it all the same.
"Well.." Toby yelled back at Adelaide when he was a few metres away from her.
"We can stand and stare.." He turned around, spreading his hands out at his sides.
"Or..." A cheeky grin came across his face.
"We could climb!"