Back home

Alarm.
So bloody loud.
Turn it off.

It was 5am, Monday morning.
Only yesterday had Adelaide and Toby got back from their amazing British camping experience and been dumped back into work the very next day.
Adelaide felt sleepily around for the phone, her hand patting at random places around her.

Toby squinted, something was hitting his face.
He hit back sleepily, trying to bat away a certain hand coming from seemingly no where.
The hand paused above him, appearing shocked at the sudden confrontation.

"Toby oh my god I'm so sorry I forgot you were there."

Adelaide rolled over.
Thud.

"Ade you okay?"
Toby's voice sounded from above, Adelaide had suddenly dropped out of view.
Adelaide's messy bun appeared just above the bed.
Toby peered over the edge and saw her sprawled across the floor looking extremely confused.

"I think we'll be needing caffeine shots.." Toby decided, finally locating the source of the alarm and shutting it off.

Just at that moment, Catlin and Torrance burst through the door with two Starbucks coffees, beaming smiles.
"Eyyyy how's the newly weds, come on let's get lively!" Torrance practically yelled while Catlin helped Adelaide to her feet.
"We're not married." Toby argued, sitting up in bed and yawning.
"Yet." Catlin added cheekily.
"Catlin!" Adelaide scolded her, giving her a humoured glance.
Adelaide sat back on the bed and so did the other two.
"How are you guys so lively at 5am?" Toby asked, taking a sip of his coffee and resisting the urge to fall back asleep.
"That's so not the question here," Catlin replied dismissively.
"The question is, how the hell did you two disappear for a week and come back sleeping together."
Torrance nodded in agreement, looking cheekily from Adelaide to Toby.
Adelaide blushed, Toby shrugged and then both took a huge gulp of coffee.
"These things happen." Adelaide said, rubbing her eyes.
"That's what you'll say when you're pregnant with his child." Catlin teased and felt Adelaide kick her from under the cover.
"You're so cheeky Catlin! But I've missed you so much." Adelaide pulled her closer and gave her a warm embrace.
"Careful we'll make Toby jealous." Catlin said, darting a glance at Toby who didn't look awake in the slightest.
"Either him or Torrance!" Adelaide commented before walking off in search of clothes.
Catlin sat staring at Torrance and Toby for a second before going after Adelaide.
"What's that meant to mean?!" They heard her yell down the trailer.

"Set mornings, eh?" Torrance whispered to Toby who simply fell back on the bed tiredly.

They had breakfast which was a very balanced spread of cookies and milk.
Then they all went off to hair and makeup, Toby had forgotten how nice it was to actually look presentable this early in the morning.
Adelaide spent most of her morning throwing various hair clips and bobbles at Toby from her chair and Toby did much of the same to Adelaide.
All in all, their makeup team weren't completely amused at the new young couple.
"If you're all lovey Dovey now can't you like hug and do nice things to eachother?" Shana - Adelaide's makeup artist - asked as she picked up the lid of some lipstick off the floor.
"Hug him? Ew no. Shana you know me better than that." Adelaide replied, smirking at Toby.
Toby leant forward to see passed Shana.
"Excuse me?"

Adelaide couldn't take him seriously, he only had half a face of makeup on and his hair was a mess.
"Never mind." She stifled a giggle and with a final touch, her makeup artist released her.

"Get me any last cookies Ade!"
Toby yelled after her, envious he was still stuck in the trailer being pampered.
"You know I'd eat any last cookies." She shouted back and jumped down the steps of the trailer in search of food.