Chapter 7-Team Purple meets

Chapter 7

Team Purple meets

They left the studio and went to find Michelle, while Vanessa and the gang were walking some monsters appeared, the same monsters that attacked Emily but more, it was an army in the middle of the street.

“Stand Back” Vanessa got rid of the monsters easily, her ability is telepathy.

The monsters fell and turned into dust. “These heartless are nothing”

Then the army of them came and she couldn’t do psychic in all of them they were too many, there she realized she needs her team, so she communicated in her mind with the girls, she couldn’t do nothing more. So Team Red went to help, everyone was fighting with their powers they had defeated like a thousand enemies but they were still more of them, they were so exhausted, they just kept coming.

“We can’t hold up much longer,” Trevor yelled to the others.

“We need backup,” responded Andrew staring at Vanessa.

“Michelle, Maria I wish you could hurry up, I need you girls” she thought.  Then a water gun suddenly came out and destroys more than 20 monsters at the same time.

"We are here” a voice came out of nowhere.  Maria and Michelle came to help them out, they run towards Vanessa, and she starts crying.

“Maria, Michelle you came back, I am sorry,” Vanessa apologized

“Save the apologies for later let’s go Team Red needs our help,” said Michelle with a friendly look.

 They started fighting along with them, Maria may look weak but she has super-fists, one punch and the bad guy was destroyed and she also had healing power so she gave them more energy to keep fighting as soon as they recovered they were good as new. Michelle had the power of Water and she has a good control over it. Lori fighting with one of Emily’s swords and Emily with the other one made a good team, Lori made a fire blade and, but Emily had a problem only wings came out of her body and power.

“What’s happening to me, the only things that come out are my wings?” she thought about the problem for a moment, but she did not hesitate, she kept fighting.

Andrew and Aubrey fight together with lightning and ice it was amazing!!!! And Zac with Vanessa, Zac made an earth platform to transport Vanessa to a place from another but at the same time he fought martial arts style and he made tricks with his earth power, he’s sure one fierce fighter.  Vanessa was at the same time flirting with Zac they were psychic and earth. And Maria and Michelle since Maria only has healing Michelle transports her with a water gun it’s the fastest thing you can ever imagine, that makes her punches effective. 

It was finally over, it was a an long battle they were all covered in blood and dark blood from the enemies they were made from dark energy, that was only used by the mysterious man who attacked Lori. All of the attacks the guardians received have been from him. Now they know why Sanosuke was sending them to all of this places it was to protect all of the guardians from this kind of danger.  They were all tired looking at all the tainted ground from all the dark energy.  They all walked forward towards a bridge, on their way there, they started teleporting to different times until they stopped and went to 1680.