Chapter 4- We arrive in England

Chapter 4 

We arrive in England

When they appeared at England they appeared at the airport as if they flew there, they got out of the airport and they were in London, everyone was so excited.

"How will we find Team Yellow in such a big place"? Lori starts yelling.

"But first isn't it better to go and find a hotel I mean I have family here and they own a hotel called White Palace. We should go there first; My mom already called and told them that we were coming so they must be waiting for us". Andrew said with a smile toward Lori.

They were asking for directions until they saw the big place, it was enormous. The hotel's name White Palace literally meant a White Palace. When they entered, there was a welcoming party for all of them.

"Welcome to the White Palace we hope you enjoy you're stay here. I am Lavender, Andrew's aunt, and these are his cousins Lila and Mark. They will show you your rooms".

"Good Afternoon" Lila and Mark said with their British accent taking their bags. They both looked like twins with the hotel's uniform and all.

When they got to their rooms they were awesome, they had Jacuzzi, water beds, and television it was like a mini apartment. The girls had one room and the boys another, duh. When they were all comfortable, they enjoyed the welcoming party although it wasn't that much of a party just some balloons and snacks, but they liked it. After that, they got out of the hotel and went on a tour; they saw only half of the city. In the middle of the tour the necklace started to shine so they ran where the necklace was leading them and they saw some kids much older than them and fighting the same things that attacked Emily. But Lori didn't understand how they can fight with their powers if they have the seal locked but then she remembered.  

"Maybe Sanosuke did it" she thought to herself

The fight was over and the team saw them and they started walking forward.

"Who are you and why are you here?"

"Americans"

"Now we have to erase your memories. You have no business being there so run along before we erase your memories," said the others to the gang

"What are you talking about we do have some business with you, huh Team Yellow". Said Zac short tempered as ever, but with a cool smart touch.

"Why are you so mad with Americans for? Is it because we use your language well I'm sorry. But we made it BETTER" Trevor out of nowhere said to the guy criticizing the Americans.

"You guys are guardians too, sorry for the rudeness, I'm Ryosuke the team leader but you can call me Ryo, this is Michael, Rika, Giovanni, Jerry, Misty, T.K and May. I think I know why you're here because the crystals right, Team purple came 2 weeks ago from Paris." said Ryo.

"No, but tell us what do these crystals do, I mean we were just sent here to meet you" Lori as clueless as ever.

"Yes maybe that's why you're here. Well what the crystals do is to give the guardians a whole new power; they say, that when the heart has its crystal, all of us can have the power; nobody knows what the crystals do. We can show you the way but once you enter you can't enter again, so we can't go with you," Rika said

"It's okay I think we can handle it" Andrew smiles

"Here this is my number if you need anything just call OK. I think we better go tomorrow, you guys must be tired of walking around and it'll be dark soon," said Rika giving her cell phone to Zac.