WARNINGS and AUTHOR NOTE please read first :)

PLEASE READ! 

Sorry I have to get all this out to begin with… Listen to my little rant, it won’t take long, might even enlighten a few.

WARNING:

Freedom of speech is freedom to write what I want to write. If gay love upsets you in any way, then don’t read this story. If suicide (and group suicide) upset you in anyway, then don’t read this story. This is my story, not yours, and no one is forcing it in front of your eyes (if someone IS forcing this in front of your eyes, then that’s just a really odd form of torture, get more creative people). Keep in mind that one of the best and well known pieces of literature today belongs to Shakespeare’s Romeo and Juliet. And we all know how that ended!

AUTHOR NOTE:

@Fluffybunny (my sister) and I are NO WAY supportive of suicide nor have we ever thought about it as a way out of any problem. And I don’t think ANYONE should consider this an option in any situation. It’s a coward’s way to go, and we’re the types that will go down fighting, and come up laughing. As the world should be!

However, we are supporters of gay and lesbian rights. You’re not? Well then open your mind, have a chat with your heart, and get over it. Because like it or not, it happens, it will continue to happen, and there’s not a damn thing you can do about it. And if you fight against it, then keep in mind that there’s millions more that’ll fight back! If it doesn’t hurt you personally, then what do you have to worry about? Let others live their lives.

            Um right, I’m done… hope you enjoy the story!

THE CHALLENGE:

This is a challenge issued to me by @Fluffybunny. The challenge is a list of prompts, a few quotes that must be used, and a small summary to lead the story on its journey from idea to climax. The prompts and challenge are as follows:

Prompts:

GirlxGirl

Teenagers

Suicide Pact

Cliff Dive Climax

Homophobe Parents (both girls)

Quotes:

"I love her!"

"This way we will be together forever."

"Just close your eyes."

"Please, don't do this."

"What you’re doing is wrong!"

"This is for you're own good."

I hate you!"

Summary:

Girl loves girl, parents’ hatred, one girl's parents are moving for the soul purpose to separate the girls. Drama, tears, and heartache. They only have so many days to be together before they are torn apart, so they make a pact… They refuse to live without the other.

This story is written as a first draft, and I kept it that way. It's not professional, it's just for entertainment. And I'm thoroughly entertained, are you?