01

The long haired male walked down the road, his hands stuffed in the pockets of his sweater as he did so. He couldn't wait to get back home after a long day of work. His cozy bed and full fridge were eagerly waiting for him– or that is what he liked to think. It had been hours since Jeonghan has last eaten, and he is always hungry. No one would think that the skinny boy ate more than he should. But Jeonghan was one of the lucky people, who could eat as much as they wanted without gaining any weight.

Jeonghan let out a shriek, running off of the street. A car almost ran him over. When he looked at the car to see who had almost ran over the angel, his eyes squinted and he clenched his jaw. It was his neighbor; Choi Seungcheol. Despite being the same age, visiting the same university and being neighbors, they hated each other for no specific reason.

The black haired male parked his fancy car, opened the trunk and got out a grocery bag. He didn't even glance at Jeonghan, having no intention of apologizing to him for almost killing the poor guy. Angrily, Jeonghan unlocked the door to the tall building, entering it. He walked straight to the elevator, not feeling like climbing the stairs to the seventh floor.

When he heard the entrance door open and a guy grunting, Jeonghan knew that his neighbor was approaching. Still being angry at Seungcheol for not apologizing, he repeatedly pressed his finger against the 'close' button, while muttering, "Please close, please close, please close."

To his luck, the elevator doors closed, almost touching each other and stopping the older from getting inside. But Seungcheol wasn't stupid. Since the elevator was already there, he wouldn't let it get away without a fight. So he put his foot in between the two doors, hoping that they wouldn't squish his foot. The elevator doors reacted, opening up once again. Jeonghan pursed his lips, surprised by his neighbor's actions.

"Hello." Jeonghan then said, waiting for the doors to close. Perhaps the older would apologize to him now, for almost running him over with his shiny, black Mercedes.

"Hey," was the only thing his neighbor said in return. He wouldn't even look at Jeonghan, what annoyed him to death. The younger wasn't used to being ignored. Most people would always look at him; either to admire his beauty or wonder if he was a male or female. His neighbor was the only person who had never spared him any attention, and that was reason enough for Jeonghan to hate him.

They stood in the elevator, not saying anything. The red digits moved, reaching the fifth floor. Then, suddenly without any warning, the elevator came to an abrupt halt. Jeonghan, who couldn't balance himself, fell to the ground while Seungcheol leaned against the metal wall and gripped the metal bars. The lights flicked on and off, until finally deciding to keep the lights on.

"What the hell happened? Oh my, don't tell me that we are stuck in an elevator. Why is this happening to me, I don't want to die just yet. I'm too young to di-"

"Shut up!" Seungcheol interrupted Jeonghan's little rant, who was now curled into a ball, still laying on the floor. "We will just press the emergency button, stupid." Seungcheol pressed his finger against the button with a bell on.

Jeonghan couldn't help but feel embarrassed. He was panicking, even though they could get help easily. It made him look stupid in front of his neighbor. Then he remembered his last word, which was directed towards him, his nostrils flared. "Who are you calling stupid?" he yelled, standing up and glaring at the male in front of him. Seungcheol just rolled his eyes, not wanting to get into an argument.

"Hello, National Emergency Elevator Service here, what can I do for you?" a voice suddenly blasted through the elevators.

"Hello, um... we are stuck in an elevator. It won't move." Seungcheol explained, feeling the eyes of his neighbor burning into his back.

"We will try to help you as soon as we can. Since a lot of people seem to get stuck in an elevator in your district, it might take us some time to help, though. May I ask how many people you are and how old you are?" Seungcheol couldn't believe his words. So they weren't the only ones who were stuck in an elevator...

"We are two and both adults. May I ask how long it will take you to get us out of here?" he wanted to know.

"About seven hours? If you are lucky, five."

"Wait, what? You must be kidding me. Hello? Hello?"

The other line didn't respond. The older turned around, his eyes meeting his neighbors. The long haired male clenched his fists and then let out a scream. Seungcheol flinched, covering his ears. Then the boy sat down on the floor, his arms slinging around Seungcheol's legs. "We are going to die here, aren't we?"

The older let out a frustrated sigh. This sure were going to be long, seven hours.

--

I'm sorry if I made any spelling or grammar mistakes. I hope you liked this chapter :)