Bonus Chapter

Jeonghan sat on the couch lazily, munching on the dry cereal. He didn't have any milk left since he made a cake yesterday and used all of the milk (the cake didn't turn out good, sadly) but he loved his dry cereal nonetheless.

The television was turned on, a rerun of a drama playing. His eyes were glued to the TV until he heard a loud yawn, making the male turn around only to see his shirtless boyfriend rubbing his eyes while walking sleepily over to Jeonghan. Jeonghan's eyes hovered over Seungcheol's chest, making him blush. He had seen Seungcheol's naked body before, and they did make love already, but even after five years of dating, the long haired male still was amazed by Seungcheol's body.

The older sat down next to Jeonghan, wrapping his arm around his waist as he pulled him closer to his body. He pressed his lips against Jeonghan's forehead, smiling to himself as he did so. "Good morning, angel." Seungcheol greeted the other in his raspy morning voice.

Jeonghan wasn't sure if it was possible, but he blushed even harder than before. Simple gestures like that made Jeonghan fall in love with the older over again. Sure, it is something normal to do for a couple, kissing each other and showing love and affection towards each other, but Jeonghan knew that he would never get used to it. His heart will always beat like it did the first time when Seungcheol woke up next to him on a morning to greet and kiss him. He loved his boyfriend more than anything.

"Morning." Jeonghan murmured, cuddling into his boyfriend's chest. The familiar scent of Seungcheol's aftershave and his own natural smell lingered around him, giving him the feeling of safety.

"Why are you eating dry cereal?" Seungcheol asked curiously, looking at the bowl Jeonghan was holding.

"We don't have any milk left," the younger explained, scooping some of the dry cereal. "Do you want some?" he wondered, holding the spoon in front of Seungcheol's mouth.

Seungcheol opened his mouth, letting Jeonghan feed him. After that was done, he decided to take his boyfriend out to eat real breakfast, and not just dry cereal. "Get up and change. I will take you out to eat something else and then drive you to work." Seungcheol said, standing up.

Jeonghan held him by his wrist, stopping the older from walking any further. "Don't go, Seungcheol. I want to stay at home. And I don't want to go to work." he whined, setting his bowl down on the brown coffee table.

Seungcheol smiled, bending down to kiss Jeonghan on the lips. "Today is your last day at work until you open your own fashion store, so don't complain. And I don't want you to eat some dry cereal, Jeonghannie." as he finished that sentence, his lips met Jeonghan's once again, though, this time, the kiss lasted a little longer.

Jeonghan and Seungcheol graduated from university three years ago. Jeonghan worked for a few fashion designers until he decided to open his own fashion store and become one himself. His designs were well received by the public and he even got to design a few dresses for female celebrities on the red carpet. Seungcheol on the other hand finally found out what he wanted to do in his life. He didn't become a doctor like his parents wanted him to. He became a singer and rapper, fulfilling his dream. He was happy with his work and happy about the fact that he was one of South Korea's first artists to openly come out as gay. Sure, he did get hate for it, but many people also loved him for being so honest and brave for admitting who he truly was.

Seungcheol and Jeonghan also moved into an apartment together. After the first year of their relationship, they noticed that Jeonghan had practically moved into Seungcheol's apartment. Since the apartment was too small for two, they decided to search for a new apartment and move in together.