08

Seven hours were enough for Seungcheol to completely trust the person next to him. It was enough to change his view on him. He had always thought that the boy was beautiful, yet stupid. Now, whenever his eyes fell on Jeonghan, he thought that he was overwhelmingly beautiful and the bravest person he ever met.

During these seven hours, he grew to love every side of Jeonghan he got to know. Knowing that all of this would soon come to an end, made him sad. As much as he wanted to leave the elevator and go back into his own apartment, he didn't want to leave behind whatever they had in this elevator.

They shared a small kiss, arguments, deep conversations and the warmth of each other. It also made the two change, perhaps to better persons. All of this was something Seungcheol wanted to treasure. He wanted to take it out with him and talk to Jeonghan about it. He wanted to tell the boy to turn to him whenever he felt alone. He hoped for the neighbor title to disappear, and be replaced by the title of a friend– or better– boyfriend.

Yet he didn't know how to approach him. Seungcheol wasn't a coward, he was confident. But his confidence disappeared at a situation like this. The two of them always had something against each other. The older was scared that once they were out of this elevator, it would continue.

"They should've been here by now. Where are they? Did they forget about us? We are going to die, aren't we?" asked Jeonghan, panicked because even after seven hours, the doors didn't open and no one came to save them.

Seungcheol, on the other hand, remained calm. He knew that they wouldn't save the two after exactly seven hours. But at least they knew, that they would be rescued soon. He wanted to calm the younger down somehow but didn't know how to do it. So he just watched him panic and talk nonsense while pacing around in the small room. It was a funny sight, really.

"Oh god, we are running out of food supplies and I really need to pee. I'm an angel, for Jisoo's sake! They should have gotten us out of here the moment we got stuck in here." Jeonghan muttered.

Seungcheol laughed and held Jeonghan by his wrist, pulling him down to where he was sitting. "Just calm down, I'm sure they'll be coming soon." Seungcheol assured him.

The younger didn't believe it. He was convinced that the next morning, he will wake up as a skeleton. That was until he remembered that it would take longer for him to die. Probably two days. Maybe Seungcheol will even die before him. And when the hunger drives Jeonghan completely insane, he might start eating Seungcheol like in the movie he had watched. A shiver ran down his spine at the thought of that.

"Why do you look so frightened?" Seungcheol questioned.

"I was just thinking about what would happen if you die first. I think I would probably eat you." Jeonghan admitted, his stomach turning at that thought.

Seungcheol was loathed at what he had said. "That's nasty."

"Don't act like you wouldn't eat me either!" the angel tried to defend himself.

Seungcheol scoffed. "I would never do something as gross as eating a human," he told him. Then his eyes widened. "Don't tell me that you are a cannibal."

"I'm not."

"How am I supposed to believe you?" Suddenly Seungcheol tensed. He inched closer to the wall, looking at Jeonghan's clear skin. "I've heard that human blood makes skin clear and stops it from aging." he said.

"Are you trying to tell me that I use human blood as a beauty product? You are crazy. I would never do anything like that." the younger exclaimed.

"But you just said that you would eat me!" Seungcheol reminded the younger.

"But that is because we are in a situation where we have to act out of ourselves to survive," Jeonghan crossed his arms over his chest, his head held high as he closed his eyes and turned it to the left, where he wouldn't be looking at Seungcheol. To Seungcheol, a mad Jeonghan looked extremely cute. "And don't act like you wouldn't eat me. No one can resist Yoon Jeonghan."

All the fear from before disappeared. Seungcheol was now on top of Jeonghan, surprising him by his actions. He then inched close to Jeonghan's ear, a smirk on his face. The younger knew that whatever he was about to do, it would be to completely embarrass him. "You are right, I can't resist you either," Seungcheol whispered into his ear. His hand traveled down to the hem of Jeonghan's shirt. Then he put his hand under it, running up his stomach. Jeonghan didn't have any abs, but he was well built in Seungcheol's opinion. "Maybe I should eat you right here and now."

"What do you mean?" Jeonghan asked, his face heating up as he felt Seungcheol's hand traveling up and down his chest. He pressed his lips into a tight line while gulping down the lump in his throat. What Seungcheol did... turned him on.

"You know exactly what I mean." Seungcheol said, getting off of Jeonghan. The two made eye contact. The confident smirk was still on Seungcheol's face.

His neighbor clenched his jaw, sick of his games. He was wondering if he did it on purpose, to get out a reaction of Jeonghan. "Are you a light switch?" he asked.

"What?" Seungcheol was surprised by his stupid and senseless question.

"Because you turn me on."

"Are you k-" Before Seungcheol could finish his sentence, Jeonghan straddled on top of him and sat on his lap. He looked Seungcheol in the eyes, his hands cupping his cheeks. Then he pressed his lips against Seungcheol's.

Their lips moved in synch. And unlike their first kiss, this one was more passionate and filled with lust. A feeling that Jeonghan hadn't felt in a long time built up in him. He knew exactly what that feeling was. It wasn't just a small hook up to him, it was more than that. And he wanted more than just being neighbors with Seungcheol. But he kept wondering if his neighbor wanted the same.

The two pulled away, gasping for air. Their eyes met again. Jeonghan wanted to ask him something, but the older pressed his lips again against Jeonghan's. After another passionate kiss, they let go of each other. The angel still sat on Seungcheol's lap, feeling butterflies in his stomach. Is it possible to feel this way towards someone after only seven hours? He asked himself.

"I hope we can continue this even after we get out of here."

As Jeonghan opened his mouth to reply, he was interrupted again by a rattling sound from the elevator doors. The two boys looked at the doors questioningly, both hoping the same thing; that their rescuers came. And soon enough, an old and chubby man opened the doors. As he saw the two in their weird position, he sighed. "I hope you didn't have sex in here." It looked like it wasn't his first time seeing two people whose hormones were going crazy stuck in an elevator together.

-

Thank you guys for reading I read all the comments and it makes me so happy that people like this story. It means a lot.

I don't know if I'll write a sequel to this story, but I actually started to write a new Jeongcheol ff (it's called The Swap) and I will update it once this one is finished. I have only posted a preview so far, so make sure to check it out~