06

They hadn't talked for almost thirty minutes. The two males were still cuddling each other, Seungcheol shielding Jeonghan from the cold wind that blew through the elevator shaft. The two had called the National Emergency Elevator Station again, but they said that it could take them some time until the two could get out.

After that, they decided to keep watch on Jeonghan's phone, since Seungcheol's had no battery anymore. The younger wouldn't let his neighbor play games on his phone, not wanting to go through the same fate as Seungcheol. And even though he had no service and could not talk to anyone other than Seungcheol, he hoped that somehow, someone would remember him and call him through his phone and so on.

The long haired male was nuzzled into Seungcheol's chest, breathing peacefully. Seungcheol, on the other hand, was playing with Jeonghan's hair with his one hand. His other hand was slung around Jeonghan, who was lying on top of him.

Seungcheol was bored. He couldn't play games on anyone's phone, couldn't distract himself by listening to music and could not talk to the sleeping beauty either. Yet he had no other chance but to wake him up, not letting him get some sleep until the two of them could leave the elevator together. So he shook Jeonghan awake.

The boy stirred, groaning and hid behind his beautiful hair. His fingers curled around Seungcheol's shirt, not wanting to wake up. He liked the human pillow he was using. Seungcheol was more comfortable than his bed. "Jeonghannie, wake up." he called him by his nickname.

"What do you want, Cheollie?" Jeonghan asked, still not looking up at the boy who was now smiling, holding himself back from laughing about the fact that Jeonghan seemed to be annoyed. He also enjoyed the fact that he was called Cheollie, something no one ever called him. It was a cute nickname. He knew that Jeonghan called him that because of the nickname Seungcheol had made up for him; Jeonghannie. The nickname didn't provoke Seungcheol like the long haired beauty wanted to, it just made him want to press the boy closer to his body– if that was even possible.

"You can't just sleep, I'm getting bored." Seungcheol explained, running a hand through his thick hair.

Jeonghan groaned, shaking his head. "I'm not giving you my phone." he muttered.

"I didn't ask for your phone!" Seungcheol argued. "I just want to talk to you."

Although he hadn't said anything that was heart fluttering or cute, Jeonghan couldn't help but blush. He would have never imagined that the boy he had grown to like and hated for the last few years, would want to talk to him. The boy wondered if he really regretted to step into the elevator and get stuck in here with Seungcheol. That wasn't the case. Instead, he enjoyed his stay here. Sure, he would rather lay in his bed and sleep, but the fact that Seungcheol treated him like an angel, was enough for him to be happy.

"Then do that, I'm going back to sleep." the younger murmured, closing his eyes again.

Seungcheol chuckled, his chest vibrating as he did so. "How am I supposed to talk to you if you are sleeping? Don't be like that." he said.

"We are going to be stuck here until tomorrow morning, let me go to sleep because I have plans tomorrow." Jeonghan said. He spread out more on Seungcheol's chest, breathing in his manly smell. He could get used to sleeping with him forever. The older was just too comfy and smelled so familiar. It was a smell you would never forget and always want to keep.

"What are you going to do?" Seungcheol asked. Somehow he couldn't imagine Jeonghan do anything else but to be in this elevator with him. It saddened him a bit to know that this was going to end soon, and they would be out of this elevator soon. Which meant separating ways, probably ignore each other again. Whatever Jeonghan was going to do, Seungcheol would not ignore him like he used to. He would greet him, laugh with him and maybe invite him to his own apartment to watch a movie together.