First Day Back

Keisha Pov
I woke up low key sad because I really didn't want to go to school I enjoyed Christmas break my best friend Destiny came to visit me it was good to see her we caught up on drama at her school eastern hills and I told her about my school she thought it was a lame white school till I told her t wasn't all that lame it was chill but she know I don't fuck with people like that but anyway let me get ready for school before my folks start tripping. I got up made my bed and glanced at my phone I got a text from my nigga Tavia about something but I didn't read it I had to hurry and take my shower before I was late.
*After shower*
I hopped out the shower and did my daily hygiene routine then headed to my closet to pick an out fit ,oh wait y'all don't know what I look like I'm 5'5 brown skin I'm 16 single I'm a no label . I didn't know what to wear, I got a bunch of clothes for Christmas from my aunt Liz so it was hard to choose so I just went with something basic a red snap back, camo jeans , my Jordan's , a black T , with my black leather jacket . I could smell the cigarette smoke from my room door that means my mom was either pissed or stressed and I really didn't want to know why because I know she just gone blame it on me. I grabbed my phone and back pack and headed down stairs.
"Good morning ma" I said as I walked to the refrigerator to get a bottle of water and an apple. She just looked at me.
"Morning" she said with an attitude.
"What's wrong ?" I said sitting down on the stool by the counter.
"Money's a little tight so you gotta start eating at school, because you always eating up everything in this house" she yelled at me.
I just looked at her , she always blaming me for shit
" I barely even eat anything it's ya dumb ass boyfriend always bringing his friends over and telling them they can eat whatever they want ! " I yelled back at her .
"Don't you dare blame him for your wrong doing!" She point her cigarette at me .
"Whatever" I walked out the house and walked to my bus stop right on time because the bus stated pulling up , I got on the bus and sat in the front I usually never sit in the front but I just really wasn't feeling today anymore and I didn't feel like walking all the way to the back of the bus.