We About That Action

I looked at Chanse hoping she had something to say..
"Lordt how about you worry about graduating and not about other people" chanse semi yelled
"Please you wish I was worried about you, y'all ain't shit"
"Obviously you are if you got all our names in your mouth and you worried about wtf we doing and who we with and shit like nigga you getting on my nerves 😒"
"How am I worried about y'all when I'm focused on my bag💰"
"Nigga focus on yo damn self I know you failing English but damn... you know what never mind I'm not gonna stand here and try to explain shit to yo dumb ass, just know I'm on that ass if you try anything"
"You know y'all dyke ass bitches think y'all so hard and shit please y'all ain't nun but some bitches"
"Yeah some bitches that'll rock yo shit" chanse yelled as she walked away.
He just flicked us off and walked off with his crew
"Aye yo chanse wait up" I said as I caught up to her
"Man look We can get a couple guys to look for summer and handle ol boy , THATS IT"
"Wha-"
"I SAID THATS IT" she yelled
I stood there shocked, she ain't never acted like this before
"Yo what's wrong with you.." I asked concerned ..
"Man I don't want nothing to happen to you or Mia"
I looked at her confused
"Ain't nun gone happen to us bro we good, we can protect our selves and plus I want a piece of this action man I gotta at least get a few punches in on his ass 💁🏽😂" I chuckled to myself
"Alright man but for real I'm watching y'all, I don't need to be at no funeral this year cuz it's 2017 and niggas getting killed like it's no tomorrow and I don't want y'all to be one of em , y'all my family and y'all all I got .."
I almost shed a tear
"Nigga you got me bout to cry and shit 🤧 gay ass I love you tho man now let's go get this heat ready for his ass, and I can track summer phone with the find my iPhone app just gotta snag her laptop so we can get her log in info 🤔"
"Hold up you mean break into her crib?!" Chanse whispered while holding the back of her neck
"No not technically, but yeah" 💁🏽
"Oh man 🙄 I pray we don't get caught we gotta be like super professional 👏🏽"
"Yeah we can do that .. I hope"