God Damn..

Keisha Pov
"Shit chanse get the door ,y'all help get her to my mom room while stay with chanse"
"Ight " chanse said as she grabbed her gun and put it behind her back and I grabbed mines from under the cabinet in the kitchen , we walked to the door slowly
"Who is it ?!"
"Daduh the prince who else!"
We looked at eachother with that "wow" face and opened the door
"Lawrence why are you here in the middle of the night 🙆🏽"
"The same reason y'all up in the middle of the night but I'm grown why you asking questions I can't visit my favorite lil cousins?!"
"Yeah but you know Jay right ?"
"Duh why what happened ?"
"Well .."
"Follow us"
We took him to my moms room and showed him Jay face"
"What the fuck happened to her"
"Her and my girl got Ina fight and she fell out and we don't know what to do and I ain't tryna have a early funeral man🙆🏽"
"Okay okay calm down well first off just tell Joe she got Ina fight duh"
"Okay but when Jay wake up she gone come hard after my girl"
"How about y'all be young adults and talk to the bitch she a kid just like y'all "
"Yeah a Drug Lord's kid !!"
"True but Keisha you know her better than any of us .. I'm pretty sure yo gay ass will figure something out 🌈"
"What that mean?!"
"You tell me? Any way I gotta go I was just stopping by but y'all got like 7 hours till school and y'all know y'all daddy and moma don't play that missing school shit so y'all better figure it out quick 😂"
"Yeah yeah bye Lawrence 💁🏽"
"Bye girl"
"Mia go lock the door after him, Darriah go upstairs and wait for me, and chanse go roll us some blunts 🚬"
After everyone left I sat on the bed next to Jay looking at her , "I know me and you had a lil history but that's in the past ma I care about you ,you still my best friend at heart and I'm not gone lie I liked you a lot .. But you know we can't be together .. We apart of the same business it just can't happen like that ma I plan on running Matrix after my Dad retire and i want you by my side as my partner in crime you know we've both been waiting on this ma .. Don't throw it away over feelings.."
"But .. I want you.." She said sounding like she was about To break into tears
"I know and I wanted you too.. ,but we just can't..." I felt my chest cave a little with each word I said..
"I love ...you.." She said through tears
"I love you too Jay ,but you gotta promise me you won't tell ya dad about this I'll come over everyday to make sure you straight Ight ,I'll always be here for you no matter what.." I said shedding a few tears
" ok.." Was all she said before getting up and going to the bathroom and closing the door
I got up and walked out and sat on the couch where i saw chanse and Mia sitting rolling blunts
"I pray one of them for me .."
"Hell yeah ,You straight ?"
I just shook my head and lit the blunt and walked up stairs to my room , I opened the door to see a sleeping Darriah ,she looked too adorable no lie like a little kid she was so cute ❣ I just walked over to her and laid down next to her she rolled over and laid on my chest
"So is she gone come after me if so I need to call my sister "
"Haha nah.. You good"
"You like her?"
"Use to, yeah"
"What happened"
I just looked at the door ..
"Sorry I asked.."
She rolled over off me but I pulled her back and kissed her forehead
She kissed my cheek
"Good night my king"
"Good night Queen D"
She smiled the biggest smile ..
I couldn't sleep at all I had business to attend to before school start In 2 hours so I got up and and put the blunt that I didn't even get to finish in the ash tray and took a shower and put on some grey jeans and a black and white button down and a muscle shirt and my black and white Jordan's I went downstairs and seen 2 uglaa Mfs knocked out 😂 I took a pic of them and posted on snap chat i walked to my moms room and opened the door Jay was sittin on the bed ..
"You ready?"
"Yeah "
"Let's go.."
She walked past me looking like a million bucks shawty looked finer than she did when she pulled up
"Who you tryna look cute for ?"
"Not you"
"Whatever gir "
I grabbed her hand and we walked out the house and locked the door
"We taking your car or mines?"
"Mines"
"Ight ma"
We walked to her 2016 Lexus and  got in
"You always got new shit ,I swear you a brat 🙆🏽"
"That's fine.."
"Yo ma don't dont that dry shit now you know what's up why you acting like this?"
"Because Keisha I'm heartbroken! I have a fucking heart I have fucking feelings niggaa damn I swear you just don't care !"
"First off yes tf I do ma ,I just ain't never seen you like this man .."
"It's coo whatever Ima be straight"
"You can have any female you want it Texas Jay "
"Oh my fucking God just stop talking.."
We pulled up the house and got out ..
"Wha you want me to say .."
"Nothing bye Keisha .. And make sure yo girl don't walk in my path or I will have every mf Goon In Texas on her ass .."
"You ain't got shit ,did you forget yo daddy begging my pops to let him hold the other half of this business ,forgot that huh or did yo dad forget to tell you that ?! Yeah that's the reason he put yo ass on a plane to Alabama so you wouldn't think he was weak .. Yo pops ain't got shit Jay so why he buying his little girl all this shit just know my dad will find out where he getting his money from and if it's from the traps just know he won't make it out of Texas unless he Ina body bag .. "
"You're lying ! Don't you dare talk about my daddy like that !! I'll get our goons out here right now ! Don't fuck with me Keisha "
"Your goons ,girl you funny ,WE pay them to protect y'all ! Y'all ain't giving them shit ! You know they was think yah dad was ducking them over you know they was gone shoot his ass in cold blood .. And funny thing is my dad was gonna let them do it , but you think I don't care ? I begged him not too because I knew you wouldn't be able to survive with out yo "daddy" so you should be thanking me baby girl"
"What the fuck ? I don't believe you my daddy loved y'all ,my daddy treated to dad like a brother and this how y'all do him " she was balling tears
"We ain't do shit ! Yo dad held a gun to my fathers head 2 years ago right after you left I ran down stairs and saw yo dad about to pull the trigger but I stopped him I told him if he killed him I wouldn't rest till he was in a body bag too.."
"You worried about yo dad ?! He don't do shit by sit at home doing what counting my dads money ! My dad out here got hundreds of Mfs wanting to kill him, that's why I live with my moms now cuz one day he might not never come home and they both know it so they just doing what's best for me since I'm gone lead the business after yo daddy resign ,which he will after you tell him to .."
"I'd never do that .. My daddy been putting his life on the line for this business "
"When bitch how??? Please tell me how?? Don't nobody give a fuck about him "
"I can't believe you why are you talking about my daddy like this? I swear your just as low and dirty
As your dad and ya mom"
I grabbed her by her throat and pinned her up against the car
"Don't play with me Jay just tell him to quit and I promise whatever money he got he can keep and get the fuck out of dodge"
"Le..t G...o" she said
I let her go and looked at he front door and saw the man of the hour ..Joe I waved at him and he just stared at me
"Hey Joeyy how you doing man ? You ready to resign yet?!"
"Just Leave..." Was all he said
"Alright I'll go but man this house is nice can't wait for my dad to move in it .. How's the master bedroom is it big ?"
".. Leave please"
"Alright I'm gone Joey ,you take care now you hear !"
I walked down the drive way and stopped
"Oh wait give me those keys baby girl I gotta have some way to get home"
"That's my car ,you can walk"
I just looked at her
"Baby girl give em to her.."
"Wha.. Bu.. Daddy"
"Baby girl give her them damn keys "
"I swear this is some bullshit!"
"Tell your lazy ass daddy that "
She tossed me the keys and I got in the car and drove home I got an hour and a half till school I need to go get Darriah so I can take her home to get dressed
I pulled up at the house and texted Darriah to come out side
10 minutes later she came out side looking like she just lost the war
"Aweee baby girl you look tired "
"I am I don't want to go to school" she whined
"Well you got too"
"I didn't see yo friend downstairs where she go ?"
"Home"
"Oh okay well I texted my mom and told her I was coming to get dressed and stuff"
"okay cool"
We pulled up a few minutes later and I parked in the front
"I'll wait out here"
"Good choice 😌"