No Love

Keisha Pov
I walked down stairs and told chanse to make sure she check on Darriah while I'm gone
"Watch her okay?"
"Where tf you going?"
"Jay house I need a break ight"
"Mm so what about Darriah?"
"What about her ? She want to play games and shit..I don't got time for it"
"Damn she too fine to be playing games but aye that's how the fine ones are they play hard to get"
"Or maybe they don't want to get at all and I don't give a fuck"
"I hope you thought about this"
"Ain't shit to think about"
"Sis-"
"Chanse! I'm good ight "
"Ight whatever don't be crying when you loose a good thing"
"Whatever man"
I went upstairs to my room and saw Darriah was in the bathroom , so I waited , then I heard my phone vibrate. I took my phone out my pocket and seen jay texted me
Convo:
Jay😈💕: hey my family still up so do you want to just chill at your place ? Or something ?
Me: yeah that's coo, let me know when you pull up
Jay😈💕: Okay see you soon
End Of Convo
"Aye i need to use the bathroom"
"K"
She opened the door and you can tell she been crying
"You good?"
"Don't worry about it, just worry about Jay"
"Look-"
"Save it, just know if she walks in this house Ima beat her ass"
"You ain't got the right to do shit, you the one that don't know what you want"
" yes i do, I want you I just-"
"See bro fuck it!"
"No!"
"Yes! I'm not Finna get my heart played with, I care about you I do, but you got to want me to .. You should do whatever it takes to be with me ,but I see you not willing to do shit"
"Yes I am and I will , just give me time King !"
"Time ain't on your side right now is it?"
"Please? Give me another chance"
"What if I do, then what?"
"Then Ima be loyal to you and only you and I'm gonna do whatever it takes to make you happy"
"Really?"
"I'll do anything for you King, I really like you, I have strong ass feelings for you"
"You a lil too late to be saying that shit now" I grabbed some clothes and walked out my room slamming the door. And walked to the guess bedroom to take a quick shower and change into some cargo pants and a sports bra. I walked down stairs and heard a car pulling up . I figured it was jay and went to open the front door.
Damn I know I know I'm an asshole sometimes but cut me some slack y'all see what I'm dealing with
Right when I opened the door I saw the doctor was pulling up, I immediately greeted him
"Hey doctor I'm so glad you come , on such short notice, I know you're busy man, my friend was raped and she bruised and i- can you just make sure she's okay please give her pain meds something that can help her"
"It's perfectly fine you know I'm always here for your family and I see you really care about this young lady ,well let's see her condition"
"Okay thank you sir and yeah I do..." Damn I hope she not pregnant , not saying that's a bad thing but at the same time she got a whole future ahead of her.
We walked in and I led him upstairs to my room
"Darriah this is Doctor Johnson, our private doctor"
"Nice to meet you Doctor"
"So tell me what happened?" He said as he pulled out his stethoscope
"I was raped and beaten at this party, as you can see... And I don't think they used a condom.." She said in a low voice, I swear chanse better had killed them niggas in cold blood for what they did to Darriah.
"I see well it takes about 6 to 8 days till we can determine if your pregnant or not, just come see me at my office in 6 days,and hope for the best results , now for the bruising I'm prescribing you ointment and some pain medication"
"Thank you doctor"I said i was just ready for to jay to come so she can ease my mind.
"Your welcome"
I looked at my phone and saw it was 12:01 a.m man it's been long night, I escorted him out and thanked him again then I saw Jay pulling up in the front of the house as the doctor was bagging out , I walked to her car and opened her door for her.
"Hey baby girl" I smiled at her
"Hey love" she blushed
"How you been" I asked
"Good I guess , but I heard what went down at the party"
" how you hear about that?" I questioned her
" you know my goons and your goons are on the same team so word spreads fast"
"Chanse told you"
"Yup" she giggled
"I'm done with you ,you really tried act all gangsta like you knew something"
"Hush meanie " she pouted
" Awee my lil thug"
" stop I'm mad at you I just realized that the bitch is still in yo crib"
" yeah she just here till tomorrow morning"
"Hmm well I want to meet her come on babe"
"Don't do nothing crazy"
" but baby crazy is my middle name .." She said Ina seductively