Cant Be Happening

Darriah Pov
I sat on the bed just thinking to myself , I really didn't want to worry anybody i wish Keisha would understand where I'm coming from. I really like her but I just can't, I don't want my parents to hate me.
Eventually I fell asleep ,then I heard someone come in..
"Wake up"
Damn she sounded serious and sexy. I turned over and sat up
"Yes?" I asked
"I ain't got time to play games Darriah, I ain't Them other niggas you not finna play me, so what the fuck you tryna do ma" she said while walking closer to the bed
I ain't gone lie ,she was putting me in my place and I liked it. I didn't know what to say I just looked at her for a minute ..
"I don't know, but we can figure it out later, right now I just want you"
I wrapped my arms around her neck
"Nah ma, you got fingers for a reason" she said while walking out the door
What the fuck did she just really do that to me?
I thought she wanted me..
I felt my body heat up I felt a big lump in my throat like I was holding back tears
I couldn't hold it in, I started balling , i don't know why I thought she was gone have sex with me after all the shit I did I put myself in this situation, it's like I like her but I can't be with her..
I just want to go home man, I feel like I'm going crazy ..
Keisha Pov
I headed upstairs so I could get a 1 on 1 with Her but it turned into her just tryna fuck , she don't care how I feel , I look dumb as hell protecting that girl and she don't even want to be with me.. I need to get out this house I need a break..
?? Pov
Phone convo:
Kei💕❤️: Aye I'm on my way over.
??: Okay, you good?
Kei💕❤️: Idk .. But I miss you..
??: I miss you too, hurry up and get here..