REACHING FOR YOU - Hakuryuu x Reader

[This story will be brought to you by Endou, Tenma and Tsurugi!]

Endou: Hey, what's up guys! On the previous chapter, of course you know that i was in so much pain............ #EmoCorner

Tenma, Tsurugi, Shirouki: #sweatdrop

Shirouki: S-Sorry, Endou.

Tenma: Endou-kantoku.. Are you okay?

Tsurugi: He'll be fine. Let's just continue.

Tenma: Okay! So this is the 2'nd chapter and it's a request from....

Tsurugi: Authorcchi_Aithne

Tenma: And today's character will be Hakuryuu!!

Tsurugi: #mumbles Tch.. Why does he have to be the first one..?

Tenma: You say something, Tsurugi?

Tsurugi: Nope. But i have to say that i'm suprised that Shirouki really finished this story. But the cover is not eye-catching, the title is too boring, there are so many grammar mistakes, and the song doesn't even match with the story. To make it easy, IT'S A FAIL.

Shirouki: DO YOU REALLY HAVE TO INSULT ME LIKE THAT?!

Tsurugi: Yes.. And this story should be a romance one. But you're too focus on the action instead. Can you even write?

Shirouki: #joinsEndou There is no tomorrow for me..

Tenma: #Sweatdrops Well, skip the bable and let's read the story!!

Tsurugi: Shirouki doesn't own us, the picture and the video. She just edited the pic, the song title is From Y to Y. She owned this story and the OCs. 

*****

"Are you really leaving?"

"Yeah. I told you that i won't like it here."

"But you did great so far! Why turning back now?!"

"I don't fit here. Okay, Hakuryuu? So please.. just let go."

"You don't fit here? Stop pity yourself and get real!"

"I'm not pitying myself! What the hell is wrong with you anyway?!"

"Me? Aren't you talking about yourself instead?!"

"Look, if you don't have anything important to talk about, i'll be on my way."

"You don't understand, do you?!"

"No, Hakuryuu! You are the one who don't understand! I can't stand being here anymore! You know that damn well!"

"If you just can hold your feelings for a while and get tough, you can be strong! Like me and Tsurugi!"

"YOU YOU YOU! IT'S ALWAYS BEEN YOU! STOP BEING SO SELFISH! I HAD ENOUGH!"

"OH YOU HAD ENOUGH?! FINE! THEN BE ON YOUR WAY! I'M SICK OF YOU BEING WEAK ALL THE TIME ANYWAY!"

"..... And i'm hearing that from the one who always said that i'm a strong person."

"I'm taking it back! I'M TAKING BACK EVERYTHING THAT I'VE SAID TO YOU! I DON'T HAVE TIME FOR A LOSER LIKE YOU!"

"... Goodbye, Hakuryuu.."