MATCHA POCKY - Midorikawa Ryuuji x Reader (PART 1 )

This story will be brought to you by Hakuryuu, Shindou and Kirino!

Hakuryuu: Okay guys, welcome to the first part of the third story.

Kirino : It's still the first part but it's really long

Hakuryuu: But there's lot of trash scene in this story! Can't she erase those?

Kirino: dunno.. Okay then, an A/N from Shirouki! AU fic, OOC, OCs inside.

Shindou: And also a warning from the author.

WARNING!! : Tragedy inside, bad languages and massive level of OOC-ness.

Kirino : And this story is dedicated to CelestiaStarlight . We're sorry for the long wait..!

Shindou: But sadly today's song is not making any good match with the story..

Kirino: A-At least she tried..

Hakuryuu: Okay then, we'll see you later at the end.

Hakuryuu, Kirino, Shindou: ENJOY THE STORY!!

*********

"Onee-chan! Can i have more?"

"Aah, no way! You ate too much! It's mine!"

"You ate a lot as well!"

The young twin keep rambling about who's gonna get the extra meal while their older sister watching them. She flipped the bacon on the hot pan and then she turned off the stove.

(F/N) chuckled. "Guys, please. You two can have as many as you want."

She looked at the clock and hurriedly pulled of her apron and grabbed her sling bag.

"Come on guys! First day of school." She said.

The twin nooded and finished their breakfast in a single bite. They took their backpack and putted on their shoes, with (F/N) helped them.

"Onee-chan, are you gonna pick us up?" the boy asked.

(F/N) hummed for a while. "Well, i think i can pick you up today, Kou. It's my first day so there's no lesson.. i guess?"

"Can we play at the park later?" the girl asked hopefuly.

(F/N) smiled. "Of course you can, Nao. I'll get you two some ice cream as well."

"Yaay!!" the twin shouted. "Come on onee-chan! Don't be late."

"Okay." (F/N) said. 'Raimon Senior High.. Here i come..'

After taking her twin younger siblings to their school, she finally arrived at the big building with a lighting as their school logo.

'Never thought i'll made it this far.' She took a deep breath before entering the school.

After having a formal welcome-ceremony, it's time to choose a club. So far, there's so many interesting club. Caligraphy club, Dance club, Physics club, Match club, and many others. So many choices which made her confused.

In fact, she never joined any club. She never blend in with so many peole around her. Things are getting a little bit uncomfortable for her but luckily the school bel saved her even though she hasn't choose her club yet.