CHANGE THIS LIE - TSURUGI KYOUSUKE x OC

[This story will be brought to you by Fei, Saryuu, and Yuuichi!]

Fei : Uhh....

Saryuu : *Facepalm* Why do i even..

Yuuichi: Oh dear.. *chuckles* This one has been requested a year ago, Shirouki..

Shirouki : *cries* I CAN'T HELP IT!! I'VE BEEN SO BUSY!!!!

Saryuu : yeah yeah, whatever..

Yuuichi: there there.. well then, let us do this quickly.. Fei-kun, would you go first?

Fei: Okay! This story will be resolving around Tsurugi and Sorano Haruka,  's OC!

Yuuichi: I wonder how will Kyousuke handle this..

Saryuu: You have a pretty unpleasant line here *points at story part*

Yuuichi : Saryuu-kun, no spoiler please ^^;

Fei : Here's for disclaimer! Inazuma Eleven Go, cover pic and the video doesn't belong to Shirouki. She only owns the Story and cover pic edit idea.

Shirouki : I'M SO SORRY FOR ANY GRAMMAR MISTAKES OR ANY OTHER ERRORS!!

Saryuu: Oi, beat it already...

********

"Harukaaa!!!"

Haruka turned her head to see a teal haired boy. "You're making me deaf, Kariya." She commented.

Kariya scoffed. "Then don't ignore me." He complained. "But that's not the topic. Have you heard about that?"

"About what?" Haruka raised her right eyebrow.

"The red girl! They say that the girl was seen under a bridge near to an old railway."

"What are you, a girl?" Haruka sighed. "What's so cool about it anyway? It's just an OBVIOUSLY made-up rumor."

"I rather not saying it's cool.. it's more like.. creepy." Kariya shrugged.

Haruka closed her mouth, preventing herself to laugh out loud. "Wow, scaarryyy.." she joked. "Then you're the one who should watch out. That imaginary girl might take you away!"

"Ha ha ha. Funny Haruka." Kariya rolled his eyes. "But seriously. Instead of me, you're the one who should watch your back."

"Yeah? Why me?" Haruka asked.

"Well.. You're a boy, right?"

A fresh fist hitted Kariya's head instantly, leaving the boy yelped in pain. "Agh! Ouch Haruka!! Seriously?!" he yelled.

"Well you started it." Haruka grumbled. Kariya snickered. "Whatever, tomboy." He commented.

"But at least you know that you shouldn't come near that place with Tsurugi." Kariya teased. "You don't want to loose your crush, now don't you?"

"Kariya!" Haruka slapped his arm. "Not so loud! Someone might hear us!"

Kariya laughed. "Okay! Okay! Sorry, dude! But seriously, if you don't move fast, he'll be taken by other girl."

Haruka sighed. "No, come to think of it i'm thinking about giving up already. Even the cutest girl was rejected. How can we talk about a tomboy like me?" she said with disappointed tone.

"Whoa whoa whoa.. Who are you and what have you done to the earlier tomboy?"

Haruka rolled her eyes. "That's not even funny."