10 YEARS - Gouenji Shuuya X OC

This story will be brought to you by Choi Chan soo, Suzuno Fuusuke, Nagumo Haruya!

Suzuno: Oh, we're up?

Nagumo: What the..?! Why do you have to choose us?!

Shirouki: Why am i the one to blame? T^T

Chan soo: O-Okay, let's get to the story. This story is requested by HolyEmpressKira - san..

Shirouki : Oh! In case you all forgot about Chan soo here, he's Fire Dragon's captain during FFI in the original timeline

Chan soo: W-Wait, they forgot about me?

Shirouki: Maybe? For some warning, this story genre will be : Action, Romance, Family. That's why don't be confused if it's not all lovey-dovey.

Nagumo: Also there will be few curses and swearings. You are free to smack this kid's head #points_at_Shirouki

Suzuno: And this story bachelor will be Gouenji Shuuya.

Chansoo: Ah, i wondering if there's anyone who would request for me..

All: #sweatdrop

Suzuno: So please, someone take him or he'll become a pain in the neck

Nagumo : Heck yeah, no kidding.

Shirouki, Chan soo: #sweatdrop

.......

[A/N]

I will explain some stuff so you won't be confused.

I made all this up so please do not kill me ^^;

In this story, there are 2 training place for SEED. The main division is at God Eden and the sub division is at Korea.

But even though the one at Korea is just a sub-division, but the training is much harder than God Eden.

The good thing is, even though the training menu is way harder but they're not one team with fifth sector, in fact they against it secretly.

That's all~

Enjoy dears!

.......

Kira sighed and leaned on the comfortable chair, waiting for the plane to take her and a certain young girl next to her all the way back to Japan. Inazuma town to be exact.

The young girl quietly sat, looked down, and played with her fingers. Even though Kira looked at her several times, or trying to fake a cough just to draw her atention even for a bit, the young girl didn't notice Kira at all.

'Just how did i arrived on this point...?' Kira thought.

[FLASHBACK]

Kira walked into Chan soo's office after being called by him about an hour ago.

"You need me?" she asked.

"Riye.." Chan soo shrugged. He stood in front of her, looking confused how to tell Kira what's inside his head.

"Uh.. You okay?" Kira asked.

"First of all.. just please.. don't flip out.." Chan soo said.