MATCHA POCKY - Midorikawa Ryuuji x Reader (PART 2 / END)

This part will be brought to you by Tsunami, Tachimukai, and Hiroto!

Tsunami: Finally! The second part!

Tachimukai: How long are you planning the readers to wait, Shirouki?

Hiroto: *Points at previous comment* Someone already got pissed thanks to your lacking around.

Shirouki: ... S-Sorry.. O-Okay...? And i think this time it's kinda lacks of romance..

Tsunami: you have no talent to write romance one shots..

Tachimukai: and what does a pocky had to do with romance? I don't get it..

All: =_="

Shirouki: A-Ah, l-let's continue anyway. Also, i'm sorry for the lame video.. i don't know which song i should attach with this story ^^;;

.....

Midorikawa silently walked through the hallway. He was late. VERY late indeed, for morning practice. But he already told Hiroto that he won't join the practice anyway. Before he entered the class, he heard a familiar voice.

"Kidou, Haruna! Seriously you two!!"

Midorikawa sighed when he saw (F/N) running around the class, chasing both of her friends. They took her latest Biology test result and teamed up to keep it away from her.

"Come on, (F/N)-chan! I bet it's not that bad!" Haruna giggled as she passed the paper to her brother.

"Yeah, i mean you did study before the test, right?" Kidou said while avoiding (F/N).

"I know that! But please just give it back!" (F/N) whined.

After chasing the google boy for a while, (F/N) finally grabbed her paper. But that ended in vain.

"Well, we already know anyway." Haruna said. "You got a B+."

(F/N)'s face filled with crimson red. "H-Haruna!!!"

"What?" she laughed. "At least you didn't end up like Endou-kun.."

Everyone stared at the goalie who were laughing nervously at the moment.

"Y-Yeah, i guess E is my favorite score anyway." He shrugged.

"Heck yea, no kiddin'." Tsunami said. "E for Endou."

"Yeah, senpai! Thank you very much!" Endou replied sarcastically.

"No problem! Besides, it was me that taught him before the test though."

"See?!"

Everyone laughed pretty hard. Everyone but Midorikawa. He kept his mouth shut and sat on his seat while the others joking around.

Hiroto noticed Midorikawa and approached him.

"What's wrong with you? I thought we already gone through this. You're not jealous anymore, are you?" Hiroto asked.

"No. I'm okay. Just a light headache." He said.

Hiroto didn't really believe his friend. But he decided to ditch the problem and go back to the fun zone. Midorikawa can be a mood-breaker sometimes.

"Alright. Good luck for your confession anyway."

Hiroto left Midorikawa afterwards. But he didn't realize that the green haired boy was smiling and quietly looking at Kidou and (F/N).

"This will be quick."

Untill the school is done, Midorikawa didn't bother to talk to anyone except for Hiroto only, and he didn't even really talk much. Hiroto kept asking several questions to him but every question was dodged. Midorikawa acted really diferent from before.