SHE FOLLOWED THE SKY - Matsukaze Tenma x Reader

[This story will be brought to you by, Midorikawa, Genda, and Kidou!]

Dedicated to FAIRY_LOIDS_EATER

Genda: Wow.. I really got a part for this..

Kidou: Wait.. why do i got summoned twice?!

Midorikawa: Shirouki is choosing the hosts randomly, Kidou-kun. Bear with it.

Kidou: came from the guy who tortured me just because of jealousy!

Midorikawa: ......

Genda: Oookaayy! That's enough! Today's character will be our dear child, Matsukaze Tenma.

Midorikawa: Child?

Kidou: you sounds like you're 60 or older than that.

Genda: Well, he is way younger, you know? Back again! And it's tragedy again. Well, just like Endou, huh?

Kidou: geez, the story is getting worser and Shirouki took too long! This is no good..

Midorikawa: But this one is way shorter than mine.. But still no good though..

Genda: guys, show some mercy to the author..

Note : (#) means for Flashback

......

"Tenma! Pass!"

"Not while i'm around!"

"K-Kirino-senpai! That's fast!"

"So you're saying i wasn't fast enough all this time?"

"T-That's not..."

"Ahahahahahaha!!"

'They sure having some fun..' a girl sighed, watching them from the rooftop.

Right after they came from outer space, they started to shut themselves from (F/N). The poor girl doesn't know what's going on. Whatever she did, it never worked.

They act like she's not there at all. Like she's just an air.

"We don't talk to each other much recently.." she mumbled. "I wonder why.."

Yes, she's not one of the managers. But the soccer team is the only friends she has.

#

'Come on! You can watch our practice!' Kirino shouted.

'Hey, don't be shy, (L/N).' Endou said, taking (F/N)'s hand and guided her to the bench.

'U-Uh.. I.. I..'

Tenma smiled. 'Relax, (L/N)! You're our friend!'

It was the brown haired boy. He started it in the first place. He approached her for the first time and the rest of the team knew her from him. Simple as that. But now, he's ignoring her. Just like the rest.

"Maybe it's because the last time.. "

She sighed again. There's nothing much she can do. Right now, it's just (F/N) all alone again. Besides, she was always alone before Tenma came to her.

"Y-Yeah.. i can do this.." single tear rolled on her cheek. "I.. I will be alright.. I'm sure.."

Even when the class started, it wasn't different. They ignored her.

But it was strange sometimes they would look into her direction, without saying anything and then back again paying attention at the lesson.

Tsurugi's seat was next to her. But when he forgot to bring his book, he moves next to Tenma's seat instead to share with him. This broke her heart more and more.