Lost Soul Part 1/2 Mihawk x Reader

***Hello beautiful readers. I cannot believe how much positive feedback I've received for this post! In honor of my semester coming to an end I will be dedicating this month to writing! And because I have a lot of requests I will try to do them all within this time frame. Please bear with me as I do take some time to post. Thanks loves. 

Requested by: Makayla1007

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Just follow my lead okay?" said the lady in the red bustier who grabs your hand and starts to walk ahead of you. You clumsily try to keep up with her pace as you struggle to keep your balance in the high heels she gave you to wear. A lot of drunk people bump into you along the corridor as they each coupled-up while trying to make their way into their private rooms. The smell of cigarettes, alcohol and sweat seemed to thicken the air building a thin layer of sweat on your skin. You finally reach a big room with couches and tables, you notice a bar in the far back of the room and a stage across it. There were a bunch of pirates in groups drinking and speaking loudly. The room made you feel uncomfortable but you knew that you couldn't show that since your income suddenly depended on doing this sort of job.

"C'mon Honey! Change your face. Smile and perhaps you'll get a high bidder." the lady in the red bustier said pressing her breasts on your arm. The smell of her perfume was too strong for your senses so you turned away and smiled with a gasp. "Now, go back stage and wait for them to call your name." She gave you a light tap on your ruffled skirt pushing you towards the back of the stage. You wore a mask the whole time, one that covered everything but your lips, eyes and hair. The top you wore was a vest small enough to cover your breasts and a ruffled skirt that went past your crotch but showed half of your butt cheeks. The outfit was very sexual, but considering your situation you had no other choice but to put up with it now until you raised enough money to move to a different town.

You stood behind the curtain, peeking through a small space at the men that were sitting on the first row towards the stage. They all looked disgusting and almost repulsing, to think you'd have to spend a night with one of them was the worst part of this job. You kept scanning the room, hoping to find a good-looking guy and that's when you noticed him. He was tall and lean, he had a short beard and carried a huge sword on his back, he wore a vest that was long and past his knees, it was open and you could see his chest and abs. For a guy that looked like he was in his 40s he was the best looking one out of the bunch. "I see you have your eye on someone already." the lady in the red bustier came from behind, startling you.

"Oh, uh..." you mumbled, "he's the best looking one."

"Yeah, we all know that," she said gesturing to the rest of the girls who were fixing their outfits, "but remember that it's not up to us to choose, but up to them to bid the highest."

"Yeah, I know that." you sighed.

"I wouldn't get my hopes up, after all, I've never seen him take anyone home in the past year I've worked here." She took her hair out of a bun, letting it flow like a golden waterfall past her shoulders. You stared at the beauty of her hair, she looked even more beautiful than before. "Don't stare too long, you might end up falling in love with me." she laughed.

"Oh, uh... sorry, you just have beautiful hair."

"Yeah, well, this job isn't so bad. I get to buy expensive products that keep my hair this beautiful." She grabbed a handful of your locks in her hand. "But your (h/c) hair doesn't seem to need it. It's already beautiful. You're sure to get attention."

The lights dimmed and the band started playing. The show was starting and the host wasted no time with introductions and went directly into calling out the girls from back stage. "Lisa..." he said, "she's beautiful, young, and from the wonderful island of..." each girl was being sold like if they were an item at an auction. People were yelling out prices and fighting over themselves. As the room started to settle you heard your name being called, "_____" your body tensed up as you heard your name, but with another tap on your butt by the lady in the bustier you started pushing yourself towards the stage. You could barely hear or see anything at this point. You were too nervous and all you could do w as stare ahead to where the tall man was sitting.